www.domaci.de Forum Indeks Home
Portal • Forum • Novi upisi • Pretraga • Link do nas • Domaći filmovi • Lista korisnika • Tim sajta • Proverite privatne poruke • Prijava • Registracija
Pravilnik • FAQ • Profil • Favorites • Galerija slika • Top lista • Download MP3 • MP3 razno • Spotovi • Noviteti 2013 • Muzički noviteti 2014

Vista
Strana prethodna  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  sledeća
Upišite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    www.domaci.de Forum Indeks -> ~ Software ~
::  
Autor Poruka
rizmal
Lanin Sicilijanac
Lanin Sicilijanac

Godine: 40

Datum registracije: 27 Maj 2005
Mesto: Beograd

yugoslavia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Pon Nov 13, 2006 12:21 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Zoran_Karavla je napisao/la sledeće:
Ne znam gde si to procitao, ali na MS-ovom sajtu pise da ce tek 30. januara 2007 Vista zvanicno biti dostupna korisnicima.
nasao sam na jednom sajtu s koga je i ova slikaal zbog pravila ne mogu da stavim link ovde ako ti treba link javi na pp pa cu ti ga posaljem....

....tvoj i u dobru i u zlu....

Zoran_Karavla
~ Beli mišOv ~
~ Beli mišOv ~

Godine: 38

Datum registracije: 18 Avg 2002
Mesto: NS

yugoslavia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Uto Nov 14, 2006 8:01 pm    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Ma nije bitan link, piratska Vista je odavno dostupna, ali zvanicna stabilna verzija jos uvek nije ...

nenadmorpheus
Just me
Just me

Godine: 35

Datum registracije: 23 Okt 2005

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Uto Nov 14, 2006 8:09 pm    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

"Spremna i Windows Vista, a objavljene i cene
Predstavnici Microsofta saopštili su da je konačna verzija novog operativnog sistema Windows Vista spremna za isporuku proizvođačima računara. Radi se o verziji koja nosi naziv RTM (release to manufacturing), a koja će početi da se isporučuje 30. novembra.

Razvoj Windows Viste trajao je pet godina, što je najduži period između pojavljivanja dva operativna sistema u Microsoftovoj istoriji. Predstavnici kompanije kažu da se na sledeću verziju Windowsa neće čekati toliko dugo; u nezvaničnim izjavama spominje se rok od dve godine.

Windows Vista će se pojaviti u nekoliko verzija; verzija Home Basic neće imati neke ključne karakteristike operativnog sistema, poput grafičkog okruženja Aero, a prodavaće se po ceni od 199 dolara. Verzija Home Premium će koštati 239 dolara; verzija Business, koja sadrži veliki broj novih mogućnosti i alatki namenjenih kompanijskim korisnicima, staje 299 dolara, dok verzija Ultimate koja sadrži sve glavne karakteristike verzija Business i Home Premium košta 399 dolara. Cena verzije Enterprise još uvek nije objavljena."

Vest preuzeta sa: www.mikro.co.yu

We walk around just playin' the violin behind you

aureliano
♣ El Capitán ♠
♣ El Capitán ♠

Datum registracije: 15 Mar 2005
Mesto: U zraku, na vodi i ponekad na Zemlji

california.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Nov 18, 2006 8:04 pm    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Ovo je zanimljivo:
10 razloga zasto ne treba prijeci na Vistu.
Pogledajte na Big Bruinu: http://www.bigbruin.com/contentintro.php?file=11513

10 Reasons Why I'm Not Buying Windows Vista (In No Particular Order)

1] End User License Agreement (EULA)
Of course, there's a license included with proprietary software. I don't have a problem with the fact that there is a license, but with some of the terms of the license. I recently read an article at The Register about several relatively disturbing clauses that should make PC enthusiast like myself absolutely irate.

Clause 15 of the Vista EULA - REASSIGN TO ANOTHER DEVICE - reads as follows:

Citat:
:
a. Software Other than Windows Anytime Upgrade. The first user of the software may reassign the license to another device one time. If you reassign the license, that other device becomes the "licensed device."
b. Windows Anytime Upgrade Software. The first user of the software may reassign the license to another device one time, but only if the license terms of the software you upgraded from allows reassignment.

What does this mean to you? Well, if you are the type of person who likes to build your own computer, you can only reassign your Vista license from your old computer to your new one once. What's worse? Try just upgrading your motherboard more than once. If you like to stay on the competitive edge with gaming, you'll be paying as much for Windows licenses as you do for hardware upgrades over the same time.

2] Too Many Versions To Choose From
Windows Vista is going to be released with no less than seven different editions, whereas there are currently three Windows XP variants (not including the differential 32-bit vs. 64-bit platforms). Windows Vista Business, Small Business, Enterprise, Home Premium, Home Basic, Ultimate, Starter.

So I want a little bit of the Home Premium features, but I also want just parts of the Business edition...what do I do?! Well, you can buy the Windows Vista Ultimate edition which includes the best of both worlds. But wait! Do you have $399 to shell out for each license? You probably do, but is it really worth it? I don't know what your needs are, but I know that $400 is much better spent on new hardware and not on an Operating System.

3] Cost
As I touched on in the last reason, the cost of each Vista license is going to cost you a pretty penny. A full copy of Vista Home Basic will cost you $299. For that price, you can buy a new Intel Core 2 Duo processor. The prices just go up from there.

4] Aero, Searching, and Sidebar Gadgets, etc. are Old News
So Vista has this neat looking Aero graphical user interface (GUI). That's great, but whoop-dee-doo. The transparent windows and menus are old news. I have transparent windows, menus, and then some on my Linux desktop (using the KDE GUI). What's better? It doesn't require powerful hardware. In fact, I run the same transparency effects on a Pentium II 350MHz computer with 128MB RAM and an integrated video controller. Vista's installer probably won't even run on that.

When it comes to the file searching and organization, what's so special about this in Vista? Nothing. Years ago when Microsoft began releasing the information on Vista (then “Longhorn”), they were bragging about their WinFS file system that was to be used for better file indexing and fast searches. Well, WinFS was pulled from the Vista features and NTFS is going to be, once again, the default file system. Little performance improvements were made. The only noticeable addition is the ability to create symbolic links (a.k.a. symlinks), something *NIX file systems had for years.

So what about the sidebar gadgets? Again, they're nothing to brag about. Linux GUIs and Mac OS X had them for years.

5] Hardware Requirements
I'm sure you've all heard the phrases “Windows Vista Capable,” “Essential Vista,” and “Vista Ready” from hardware manufacturers and OEM computer suppliers such as Dell. If you bought a cheaper system this time last year from an OEM like Dell, chances are, you're SOL when it comes to upgrading to Vista. You are probably running with an Integrated Graphics Controller which will not cut if for Vista. That $400 you spent...not “Vista Capable.”

Why is this so? Well, Vista requires a vast amount of processing power, memory, and graphics card technology – and that's just to run Aero, the graphical user interface of Vista that makes it look all pretty! Think of what resources are left for your games, Photoshop, and your video editing software.

6] Security
It may be a newer version of Windows, but it's still Windows. If you've ever used a computer, you know that Windows is extremely vulnerable to exploits, virii, trojans, spyware, adware, and more. To make yourself feel more secure, you probably install an anti-virus program, an anti-spyware/adware program, and a firewall. Even so, you always have that voice in the back of your head saying such things like “Be careful, there's hackers afoot.”, “That site may have spyware!”, or “Is it safe to download this program?”. Vista will be no different.

Vista did add some new security features into Vista, such as some new Internet Explorer 7 options and some better userland security applications such as the Windows Malicious Program Remover (which is also on updated Windows XP machines) and the Microsoft One Care for anti-virus, anti-spyware, and a few other things. But another gotcha from the wonderful people at Microsoft! The Microsoft One Care program will cost you extra, just as other anti-virus applications, such as Norton do. I still fail to see all the built-in security they're all hyped up about.

7] Shorter Laptop Battery Lifetime
For those of you with laptops, you'll be seeing a decrease in battery charge life instead of an increase. This has to relate with the increase in resource usage (mainly graphics) that Vista will require. The graphics card in your laptop will be in -D mode which increases the GPU and memory clock rates as well as their respective voltages – In layman's terms, the hardware hogs more power to make Vista's Aero work.

8] Closed Source
Well, most proprietary software is closed source, so what can you do? Not use proprietary software. Why does this matter to me? Well, there's a few reasons. Open Source allows community-based programming. Anyone can get Open Source code, modify it, customize it, fix something, add new features, and improve it. This allows more efficient, cleaner, and more stable code. Because of this community-based effort, Open Source allows the development and addition of new improvements, features, and bug fixes to be done at a much faster rate. This is why *NIX and BSD-based Mac OS X operating systems are actually ahead of Microsoft in terms of stability, performance, features, and technologies.

9] Useless Features
Some of the features I pointed out previously, although entertaining, are pretty much completely useless for both home and office users. Sure, they may be nice to have, but there is no feasible way that all of those added features combined can be worth $200 or more. I don't need to share photos that badly. I don't ever use the search feature, let alone have a need for it to be right on my desktop. I don't have a need for a 3-D desktop. And even if I did, I already have one – AND IT'S 100% FREE OF CHARGE!

10] Digital Rights Management (DRM)
I don't support illegal file sharing, but I do strongly oppose Microsoft limiting what programs I can and cannot install or what files I open. I like to maintain control over my own computer, not the other way around.

Furthermore than just trying to limit propriety, Microsoft-Authorized software only, Vista's DRM software degrades the quality of High Definition DVDs unless you have a television or monitor with this special DRM technology embedded into it. Again, this means buying more to get something that Microsoft should have no control over.

-----

I won't lie. My views on Microsoft are biased. But keep this in mind. I have used Windows since version 3.11 back in the Pentium Classic day and until a few years ago, thought it was unbeatable. Of course, after a few days of experimenting with Linux on an old computer and two years of switching between Linux and Windows as my Operating System of choice, I settled down with Linux.

I am not presenting you with my reasons against Vista to convert you to Linux. I don't care what OS you use. I just revel in the fact that I am no longer a victim of the Microsoft monopoly and hope everyone realized they actually have a choice other than what is pre-installed on your next Dell computer.

zeenmc je napisao/la sledeće:

moj savet,zeznite Vistu,i uzmite Linux Smile

Eh. lako je to reci, a sta kad smo neki bar od nas "osudjeni" na Windows (tj. kad ti ovi na poslu imaju ugovor s Windozama pa se hoces neces moras s njima bakcat) Sad

rizmal
Lanin Sicilijanac
Lanin Sicilijanac

yugoslavia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Nov 18, 2006 8:32 pm    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

pa ti onda nemoj da predjes na vistu vec ostani na xp-u(naravno kod kuce) jer nema velike rezlike osim u izgledu i zahtevnosti izmedju viste i xp-a

sikaa2007
Početnik Domaćeg.de
Početnik Domaćeg.de

Godine: 39

Datum registracije: 23 Nov 2006
Mesto: trogir

croatia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Pet Nov 24, 2006 1:34 pm    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Vistu upravo koristim i zadovoljan sam uz male bugove naravno

zmaster1911
Upućeni član
Upućeni član

Godine: 37

Datum registracije: 19 Maj 2005
Mesto: Cape Town

southafrica.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Nov 25, 2006 6:35 pm    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Sacekajte ljudi sp1. Tek tad ce da funkcionise lepo.

invmb
Početnik Domaćeg.de
Početnik Domaćeg.de

Datum registracije: 08 Dec 2003

blank.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Dec 02, 2006 11:52 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Sad opet ajd memoriju kupovati Sad

invmb
Početnik Domaćeg.de
Početnik Domaćeg.de

Datum registracije: 08 Dec 2003

blank.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Dec 02, 2006 2:06 pm    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Bit ce ona dobra za 2 god.

Vaxter
Dobro upućeni član
Dobro upućeni član

Godine: 39

Datum registracije: 27 Sep 2004
Mesto: Šimanovci

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Ned Dec 03, 2006 2:39 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Hehehehe...

Chuj, da je samo memoriju... Mr. Green

Da bih instalirao to njesta, treba mi ceo komp nov...

Zato mi Suse 10.1 radi besprekorno... Wink

Dodushe, na topu Vista moze da mi radi, ali nemam eku veliku zelju da je instaliram, a posle brishem...

Testirao sam je, nisam previshe odushevljen i to je to...

rizmal
Lanin Sicilijanac
Lanin Sicilijanac

yugoslavia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Ned Dec 03, 2006 11:47 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Vaxter je napisao/la sledeće:
Hehehehe...

Chuj, da je samo memoriju... Mr. Green

Da bih instalirao to njesta, treba mi ceo komp nov...

Zato mi Suse 10.1 radi besprekorno... Wink

Dodushe, na topu Vista moze da mi radi, ali nemam eku veliku zelju da je instaliram, a posle brishem...

Testirao sam je, nisam previshe odushevljen i to je to...
Very Happy izgleda da je jako malo ljudi odusevljeeno vistom a pogotovo njenom zahtevnoscu...

bhdba
Početnik Domaćeg.de
Početnik Domaćeg.de

Datum registracije: 23 Jun 2006
Mesto: Tuzla

bosnia_herzegovina.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Pon Dec 04, 2006 7:56 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Ja sam instairao, probao, unistall, udario xp. Budem ja cekao neka dobra vremena, jede ressurse fuj kolko jede resurse, nisu normlani. Nesto bitno nisu promjenili, sama sminka:D

poz

Prikaz poruka:   
Upišite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    www.domaci.de Forum Indeks -> ~ Software ~ -> Vista Vreme je podešeno za GMT + 1 sat
Strana prethodna  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  sledeća
Strana 5 od 7

Pređite u:  
Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete menjati Vaše poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete brisati Vaše poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete glasati u anketama u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete postavljati fajlove u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete preuzeti fajlove sa ovog foruma

- Burek Forum - Doček Nove 2018. godine - Venčanja, svadbe - Proslave - TipoTravel - Kuda večeras - Anwalt - legal -

Bookmark to: Twitter Bookmark to: Facebook Bookmark to: Digg Bookmark to: Del.icio.us Bookmark to: StumbleUpon