www.domaci.de Forum Indeks Home
Portal • Forum • Novi upisi • Pretraga • Link do nas • Domaći filmovi • Lista korisnika • Tim sajta • Proverite privatne poruke • Prijava • Registracija
Pravilnik • FAQ • Profil • Favorites • Galerija slika • Top lista • Download MP3 • MP3 razno • Spotovi • Noviteti 2013 • MuziÄ�ki noviteti 2014

Barry White
Strana 1, 2  sledeća
Upišite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    www.domaci.de Forum Indeks -> ~ Strana muzika ~ -> ~ Strani Lyrics ~
::  
Autor Poruka
sonjica
Prijatelj foruma
Prijatelj foruma



Godine: 45

Datum registracije: 16 Jan 2005
Poruke: 4471
Mesto: ispod palme na obali mora

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Feb 05, 2005 6:40 pm    Naslov poruke: Barry White Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Baby We Better Try To Get It Together Lyrics

Ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...
Ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...

(We better try)
(Try to get ourselves together, baby)
Oh, we, oh, we better try
Try to get ourselves together, baby

Oh, girl, I swear I’ve got to talk to you
There’s something that I feel we need to do
Let’s take the time to try to figure out
What’s happened to us, baby, what’s it all about

We’re getting further from each other every day
We can’t just sit by and watch love walk away
If we don’t try to save the love we got
Once we lose it, girl, we’re gonna lose a lot

Oh, we, oh, we better, girl, try
Try to get ourselves, baby
We, oh, we better, girl, try
Try to get ourselves, baby

We’ve had it hard, we’ve had it cold, we’ve had it rough
It never changed a thing between the two of us
We always found a way to face it all together
We need each other now, darling, more than ever

We’ve got to find the love we used to know
Oh, if we find that love we’ll learn to let it go
Oh, what a shame if we lose all that
‘Cause once we lose it, girl, we never get it back

Girl, we better, oh, try
Try to get ourselves, baby
We, oh, we better, oh, try
Try to get ourselves, baby

We, oh, we better

We’re getting further from each other every day
Oh, we can’t just sit by and watch love walk away
If we don’t try to save the love we got
Once we lose it, girl, we’re gonna lose a lot

Oh, we, we better try
Try to get ourselves, baby
We, oh, we better try
Try to get ourselves, baby

We, oh, we better try
Try to get ourselves, baby
We, oh, we better try
Try to get ourselves, baby

We, oh, we better try
(Try to get ourselves, baby)
(We better try)
(Try to get ourselves, baby)

(We better try)



_________________
*Ko zna zasto je to dobro! ! !*Mislicu o tome sutra! ! !*
Za sve igrace igrica VAZNO!KLIKNI OVDE
 
sonjica
Prijatelj foruma
Prijatelj foruma



Godine: 45

Datum registracije: 16 Jan 2005
Poruke: 4471
Mesto: ispod palme na obali mora

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Feb 05, 2005 6:42 pm    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Can’t Get Enough Of Your Love, Babe

I’ve heard people say that
Too much of anything is not good for you, baby
But I don’t know about that
As many times as we’ve loved
We’ve shared love and made love
It doesn’t seem to me like it’s enough
There’s just not enough, baby
There’s just not enough
Oh, oh, baby
Uh-uh

My darling, I
Can’t get enough of your love, babe
Girl, I don’t know, I don’t know why
I can’t get enough of your love, babe

Oh, some things I can’t get used to
No matter how I try
It’s like the more you give, the more I want
And baby, that’s no lie, oh, no, babe

Tell me, what can I say, what am I gonna do
How should I feel when everything is you
What kind of love is this that you’re givin’ me
Is it in your kiss or just because you’re sweet

Girl, all I know
Is every time you’re here
I feel the change
Somethin’ moves
I scream your name
Look what you got me doin’

Darling, I
Can’t get enough of your love, babe
Girl, I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know why
I can’t get enough of your love, babe, oh, no, babe

Girl, if I can only make you see
And make you understand
Girl, your love for me is all I need
And more than I can stand, oh, well, babe

How can I explain all the things I feel
You’ve given me so much, girl, you’re so unreal
Still I keep loving you more and more each time
Girl, what am I gonna do because you’re blowin’ my mind

I get the same old feelin’
Every time you’re here
I feel the change
Somethin’ moves
I scream your name
Look what you got me doin’

Darling, I
Can’t get enough of your love, babe
Girl, I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know why
I can’t get enough of your love, babe

Oh, my darling, I
Can’t get enough of your love, babe, oh, babe
Girl, I don’t know, I don’t know why
I can’t get enough of your love, babe

Darling, I
Can’t get enough of your love, babe

_________________
*Ko zna zasto je to dobro! ! !*Mislicu o tome sutra! ! !*
Za sve igrace igrica VAZNO!KLIKNI OVDE
 
sonjica
Prijatelj foruma
Prijatelj foruma



Godine: 45

Datum registracije: 16 Jan 2005
Poruke: 4471
Mesto: ispod palme na obali mora

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Feb 05, 2005 6:43 pm    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Never, Never Gonna Give Ya Up

Uh...
Oh, baby
Oh, baby (Keep on)
Come on, baby (Keep on doin’ it, right on)
Mmm, mmm, mmm (Right on doin’ it)
You got it together (Baby, keep on)
Oh, you got it together, baby (Right on, keep on doin’ it)
Not yet, baby, oh, not yet
Mmm, mmm (My-my baby, keep on)
I swear you got it together, baby (Keep on, keep on)

Whatever, whatever
Girl, I’ll do
Forever and ever, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
I’ll see you through

I’ve got to keep you pleased
In every way I can
Gonna give you all of me
As much as you can stand

Make love to you right now
That’s all I want to do
I know you need it, girl
And you know I need it, too

‘Cause I found
What the world is searching for
Here, right here, my dear
I don’t have to look no more

And, oh, my babe
I hoped and I prayed
For someone just like you
To make me feel the way you do

Never, never gonna give you up
I’m never, ever gonna stop
Not the way I feel about you
Girl, I just can’t live without you

I’m never, ever gonna quit
‘Cause quittin’ just ain’t my stick
I’m gonna stay right here with you
Do all the things you want me to

Whatever you want
Girl, you got
And whatever you need
I don’t want to see you without it

You’ve given me much more
Than words could ever say
And oh, my dear, I’ll be right here
Until my dyin’ day

I don’t know just how to say
All the things I feel
I just know that I love you so
And it gives me such a thrill

‘Cause I found
What this world is searching for
Here, right here, my dear
I don’t have to look no more

And all of my days
I hoped and I prayed
For someone just like you
To make me feel the way you do

I’m never, never gonna give you up
I’m never, ever gonna stop
Stop the way I feel about you
Girl, I just can’t live without you

I’m never, ever gonna quit
‘Cause quittin’ just ain’t my stick
I’m gonna stay right here with you
Do all the things you want me to

Oh, I’m never gonna give you up
I’m never, ever gonna stop
All the things I feel about you
Girl, I just can’t live without you

I’m never, ever gonna quit
‘Cause quittin’ just ain’t my stick
I’m gonna stay right here with you
Do all the things you want me to

_________________
*Ko zna zasto je to dobro! ! !*Mislicu o tome sutra! ! !*
Za sve igrace igrica VAZNO!KLIKNI OVDE
 
sonjica
Prijatelj foruma
Prijatelj foruma



Godine: 45

Datum registracije: 16 Jan 2005
Poruke: 4471
Mesto: ispod palme na obali mora

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Feb 05, 2005 6:44 pm    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

All Around The World

Spoken:
I don't know where my baby is
but I'll find him, somewhere, somehow
I've got to let him know how much I care
I'll never give up looking for my baby

Chorus:
Been around the world and I, I, I
I can't find my baby
I don't know when, I don't know why
Why he's gone away
And I don't know where he can be, my baby
But I'm gonna find him

We had a quarrel and I let myself go
I said so many things, things he didn't know
And I was oh oh so bad
And I don't think he's comin' back, mm mm

He gave the reason, the reasons he should go
And he said so many things he never said before
And he was oh oh so mad
And I don't think he's comin', comin' back

I did too much lyin', wasted too much time,
Now I'm here a'cryin', I, I, I

Chorus

So open hearted, he never did me wrong
I was the one, the weakest one of all
And now I'm oh oh so sad
And I don't think he's comin' back, comin' back

I did too much lyin', wasted too much time,
Now I'm here a'cryin', I, I, I

Chorus x 2

I'm gonna find him, my baby

I did too much lyin', wasted too much time,
Now I'm here a'cryin', I, I, I

Chorus

I've been around the world, lookin' from my baby
Been around the world, and I'm gonna
I'm gonna find him

_________________
*Ko zna zasto je to dobro! ! !*Mislicu o tome sutra! ! !*
Za sve igrace igrica VAZNO!KLIKNI OVDE
 
sonjica
Prijatelj foruma
Prijatelj foruma



Godine: 45

Datum registracije: 16 Jan 2005
Poruke: 4471
Mesto: ispod palme na obali mora

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Feb 05, 2005 6:45 pm    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Don't Make Me Wait Too Long

Baby, it’s really amazing what I go through without you
You know sometimes I find myself counting
Counting the hours, the minutes, the seconds, the moments

Darling, please don’t make me wait too long
I wanna love you, baby
Can’t you see it’s only you I want
And you I need

Please don’t make me wait too long
I wanna love you, baby
Can’t you see it’s only you I want
And you I need

When I’m away from you
Seems like forever, yeah
Girl, if you only knew
What I go through without you

But knowing in a moment I’ll
I’ll see that face and see your smile (Give it here)
I turn the key (Give it here), open up the door (Give it here)
Girl, there you are, I can’t take much more

Darling, please don’t make me wait too long
I wanna love you, baby
Can’t you see it’s only you I want
And you I need

Please don’t make me wait too long

_________________
*Ko zna zasto je to dobro! ! !*Mislicu o tome sutra! ! !*
Za sve igrace igrica VAZNO!KLIKNI OVDE
 
sonjica
Prijatelj foruma
Prijatelj foruma



Godine: 45

Datum registracije: 16 Jan 2005
Poruke: 4471
Mesto: ispod palme na obali mora

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Feb 05, 2005 6:46 pm    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

I’ll Do For You Anything You Want Me To

Nothin’ and nobody
Baby, could ever take or stop
The love that I have for you
It’s very simple, you see it’s
Baby, it’s real
It’s so, so real
What I feel

I’ll do for you anything you want me to
You’re my world, my hopes and dreams
Without you, girl, it don’t mean a thing
For you I’ll do anything you want me to
You’re my world, my hopes and dreams
Without you, girl, it don’t mean a thing

I never thought that I would be knowin’
The kind of love that you have been showin’
The way you do the beautiful things you do
You really know how to make me love you

Uh, ah, can’t you see I want it
Ooh, uh, girl, I’ve been lon-lonely
Ooh, ooh, got to, got to hold you
Ooh, ooh, got to make love to you

Can’t you feel the fire
I’m burnin’ up from one desire
The thrill from loving you
I can’t help myself, I swear it’s true

I’ll do for you anything you want me to
You’re my world, my hopes and dreams
Without you, girl, it don’t mean a thing
For you, girl, I’ll do anything you want me to
You’re my world, my hopes and dreams
And without you, girl, it don’t mean a thing

I never thought that I would be feeling
Love so strong for so long and still willin’
To give you all the love I’ve got to give
For as long, as long as I’m chilling

Uh, ah, can’t you see I want it
Uh, uh, girl, I’ve been lon-lonely
Ooh, ooh, now I got to hold you
Ooh, ooh, gonna make love to you

Girl, I’ll go insane
If you ever take
The love I feel for you
I can’t help myself, I swear it’s true

I’ll do, girl, for you anything you want me to
You’re my world, my hopes and dreams
Without you, girl, it won’t mean a thing
No, no
No, no, no, no, no
No, no
Uh...

I’ll do, girl, for you anything you want me to
You’re my world, my hopes and dreams
Without you, girl, it don’t mean a thing
For you I’ll do

_________________
*Ko zna zasto je to dobro! ! !*Mislicu o tome sutra! ! !*
Za sve igrace igrica VAZNO!KLIKNI OVDE
 
sonjica
Prijatelj foruma
Prijatelj foruma



Godine: 45

Datum registracije: 16 Jan 2005
Poruke: 4471
Mesto: ispod palme na obali mora

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Feb 05, 2005 6:47 pm    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

I’m Gonna Love You Just A Little More, Baby

It feels so good
You lying here next to me
Oh, what a groove
You have no idea how it feels
My hands just won’t keep still
I love you, baby
Oh, I love you, I love you, I love you
I just wanna hold you
Run my fingers through your hair
Ooh
Outta sight
Uh-huh, right there, you like it like that
Closer
Come here, closer, close
Oh, baby
Oh, baby

Give it up, ain’t no use
I can help myself if I’d wanted to
I’m hung up, no doubt
I’m so in love with you, for me there’s no way out

‘Cause deeper and deeper
In love with you I’m falling
Sweeter and sweeter
Your tender words of love keeps calling

Eager and eager, yeah
To feel your lips upon my face
Please her and please her
Any time or any place

I’m gonna love you, love you, love you just a little more, baby
I’m gonna need you, need you, need you every day
I’m gonna want you, want you, want you in every way

???Make no mistake??? for I’ll hold back knowin’
This time it looks like lover is here to stay
As long as I shall live
I’ll give you all I have and all I have to give

‘Cause please her and please her
Any time or any place
Eager and eager
To feel your sweet lips on my face

Deeper and deeper
In love with you I’m falling, yeah
Sweeter and sweeter
Your tender words of love keeps calling

I’m gonna love you, love you, love you just a little more, baby
I’m gonna need you, need you, need you every day
I’m gonna want you, want you, want you in every way

_________________
*Ko zna zasto je to dobro! ! !*Mislicu o tome sutra! ! !*
Za sve igrace igrica VAZNO!KLIKNI OVDE
 
sonjica
Prijatelj foruma
Prijatelj foruma



Godine: 45

Datum registracije: 16 Jan 2005
Poruke: 4471
Mesto: ispod palme na obali mora

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Feb 05, 2005 6:48 pm    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

I’m Qualified To Satisfy You

It feels so good
You lying here next to me
Oh, what a groove
You have no idea how it feels
My hands just won’t keep still
I love you, baby
Oh, I love you, I love you, I love you
I just wanna hold you
Run my fingers through your hair
Ooh
Outta sight
Uh-huh, right there, you like it like that
Closer
Come here, closer, close
Oh, baby
Oh, baby

Give it up, ain’t no use
I can help myself if I’d wanted to
I’m hung up, no doubt
I’m so in love with you, for me there’s no way out

‘Cause deeper and deeper
In love with you I’m falling
Sweeter and sweeter
Your tender words of love keeps calling

Eager and eager, yeah
To feel your lips upon my face
Please her and please her
Any time or any place

I’m gonna love you, love you, love you just a little more, baby
I’m gonna need you, need you, need you every day
I’m gonna want you, want you, want you in every way

Make no mistake, for I’ll hold back knowin’
This time it looks like lover is here to stay
As long as I shall live
I’ll give you all I have and all I have to give

‘Cause please her and please her
Any time or any place
Eager and eager
To feel your sweet lips on my face

Deeper and deeper
In love with you I’m falling, yeah
Sweeter and sweeter
Your tender words of love keeps calling

I’m gonna love you, love you, love you just a little more, baby
I’m gonna need you, need you, need you every day
I’m gonna want you, want you, want you in every way

_________________
*Ko zna zasto je to dobro! ! !*Mislicu o tome sutra! ! !*
Za sve igrace igrica VAZNO!KLIKNI OVDE
 
sonjica
Prijatelj foruma
Prijatelj foruma



Godine: 45

Datum registracije: 16 Jan 2005
Poruke: 4471
Mesto: ispod palme na obali mora

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Feb 05, 2005 6:51 pm    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

It’s Ecstasy When You Lay Next To Me

When we met, it wasn’t quite clear to me
What you had in store was there for only me
Silly, you know you took me by surprise
Then I turned and looked, I saw that message in your eye

There you were, I fell on the floor
The way you move, girl, only made me want you more
I did not know you had me hypnotized
There’s a movement of your body dancin’ in my eyes

I know I had to hold you and make you mine
Don’t want to control you just to have a good time
In ecstasy when you’re layin’ down next to me
Oh, no, no, ecstasy, yeah, when you’re layin’ down next to me

I find it hard for me to concentrate
If I don’t make my move, girl, it might be too late
I’ve got to make sure you don’t get away
After all you done, girl, to make me wanna stay

All my life I’ve been searchin’ for a star
Now my search is over and here we are
Livin’ in ecstasy, yeah, when you lay down next to me, yeah
Here in ecstasy, when you’re layin’ down next to me

I wanna hold you and make you mine
Don’t want to control you just to have a good time
Livin’ in ecstasy, well, when you’re layin’ down next to me
Ooh...ooh...wee, ecstasy, when you’re layin’ here with me, uh-huh

In this ecstasy when you are here with me, yeah
Oh, it’s ecstasy, Lord knows when you’re next to me, yeah

_________________
*Ko zna zasto je to dobro! ! !*Mislicu o tome sutra! ! !*
Za sve igrace igrica VAZNO!KLIKNI OVDE
 
sonjica
Prijatelj foruma
Prijatelj foruma



Godine: 45

Datum registracije: 16 Jan 2005
Poruke: 4471
Mesto: ispod palme na obali mora

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Feb 05, 2005 7:41 pm    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

I’ve Got So Much To Give

Don’t do that
Baby, please don’t do that
What are you cryin’ for
Is it because you’re sad or mad or
Nothing’s gonna go wrong
Sometimes we feel inside of us that
That everything we have is only here for today
But every now and then two people get lucky
And find that certain thing that make them wanna
Just keep it, just keep it that way
I don’t want you to feel that
That you have to go through these changes when
Knowin’ no way
I know that our love is different
Our lives will be different
Trust me, baby, trust me

Now that I’m here no more tears
Come here, come here
And you won’t find things that broke your heart
And blew your mind
Not here, no, not here

And my, oh, my
Girl, can’t you see, can’t you see that I
I’ve got so much to give to you, my dear
It’s gonna take a lifetime, it’s gonna take years

To you my dear I’ve got so much to give
It’s gonna take my lifetime
It’s gonna take years and years and years and years

And I’ll fill you in your hopes and dreams
Believe me, girl, you got everything
Right here, right here
No one could offer you more
Than the love I have for you in store
It’s here, oh, oh, yeah

And my, oh, my
Honey, can’t you see, can’t you see that I
I got so much to give to you my dear
It’s gonna take a lifetime, it’s gonna take years

To you my dear I’ve got so much to give
It’s gonna take my lifetime
It’s gonna take years and years and years and years

Believe me, baby
We found that certain thing
That certain feeling
That lets two people express themselves how they feel
Let your love flow inside of you
Don’t be afraid, don’t be afraid, baby

_________________
*Ko zna zasto je to dobro! ! !*Mislicu o tome sutra! ! !*
Za sve igrace igrica VAZNO!KLIKNI OVDE
 
Miss Nikakve Sanse
Odomaćeni �lan
Odomaćeni �lan



Godine: 48

Datum registracije: 02 Avg 2004
Poruke: 1596
Mesto: Zagreb :)

jamaica.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Ned Feb 06, 2005 10:47 pm    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Your sweetness is my weakness

Ooh, girl, you know like I know, uh-huh
What your lovin’, girl, has done for me
Like a Mona Lisa hangin’ on a wall, uh-huh

You’re a lovely sight, lovely sight to see, mmm, hmm
The way you give me your sweet love
Any place and time when you look at me I get weak in my knees
I’m so thankful that you’re mine

Your sweetness is my weakness, yeah
Girl, your sweetness is my weakness, yeah, yeah
Sweetness is my weakness, well
You sweetness is my weakness

They all say that I’m a fool, uh-huh
For lovin’ you, for lovin’ you this way
But sure as I am, I don’t give a damn
About what the people, what the people say

Other girls try to imitate you
With the other boys, uh-huh
But I’m the only boy ‘round here
Whose got the real macoy

Sweetness is my weakness, yeah, yeah
Sweetness is my weakness, yeah (Uh-huh), yeah (Uh-huh)
Sweetness is my weakness, yeah (Ooh), yeah (Ooh)
Sweetness is my weakness, yeah, yeah

Sweetness is my weakness

_________________
:93: Mi plešemo... la la lala... cijeli dan i noć... :93: :50:
 
Miss Nikakve Sanse
Odomaćeni �lan
Odomaćeni �lan



Godine: 48

Datum registracije: 02 Avg 2004
Poruke: 1596
Mesto: Zagreb :)

jamaica.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Ned Feb 06, 2005 10:55 pm    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Practice What You Preach

So what do you want to do
I’m here, baby, I’m ready, baby
I’m waitin’ on you
Believe me, I am patiently waitin’ on you

Girls, there’s something wrong with me
Every time I’m alone with you
You keep talkin’ ‘bout you lovin’ me
Hey, babe, your foreplay just blows my mind
So why don’t we stop all the talkin’, girl
Why don’t we stop wastin’ time

I’ve had my share of lovers
Some say I’m damn good
And if you think you can turn me out
Baby, I wish that you would

‘Cause you keep tellin’ me this and tellin’ me that
You say once I’m with you, I’ll never go back
You say there’s a lesson that you wanna teach
Well, here I am, baby, practice what you preach

(I’m tellin’ you this and tellin’ you that)
(‘Cause once I’ve been with you, you’ll never go back)
(There is a lesson that I’m gonna teach)
Well, here I am, baby, practice what you preach

Girl, it’s just you and me
So many things I can do to you
And so many ways I can please
Hey, hey, hey, it’s your move, girl
Why don’t you start turning down the lights
And show me what just you can do, hey, baby

I’ve had my share of lovers
Some of them were damn good
But if you think you can turn me out
I wish that you would

‘Cause you keep tellin’ me this and tellin’ me that
You say once I’m with you, I’ll never go back
I know there’s a lesson that you wanna teach
Here I am, baby, practice what you preach

(I’m saying this because it’s a fact) Is it
(Once I’ve been with you, you’ll never go back) Really
(There is a lesson that I’m gonna teach)
Well, here I am, baby, practice what you preach

Ladies
Baby, baby, baby
We’re wastin’ time
Precious time
All this talk about what you wanna do and how you’re gonna do it to me
Come on
Practice what you preach

Now I’ve had my share of lovers
Some say I’m damn good
But if you think you can turn me out
Girl, I just wish that you would

‘Cause you keep, oh, you just keep
And oh, you just keep tellin’ me this and tellin’ me that
You say once I’m with you, I’ll never go back
Say there’s a lesson you wanna teach
Here I am, baby, practice what you preach

(I’m saying this because it’s a fact) Is it
(Once I’ve been with you, you’ll never go back) Really
(There is a lesson that I’m gonna teach)
Well, I’m still waiting, practice what you preach

(I’m telling me this and telling me that)
(‘Cause once I’ve been with you, you’ll never go back) Show me
(There is a lesson that I’m gonna teach)
Here I am, practice on me

(I’m saying this because it’s a fact) Is it
(Once I’ve been with you, you’ll never go back) Do it
(There is a lesson that I’m gonna teach)
Girl, I’m still waiting, practice what you preach, ooh

(I’m telling me this and telling me that)
(‘Cause once I’ve been with you, you’ll never go back)
(There is a lesson that I’m gonna teach)
Here I am, girl, practice on me

(I’m saying this because it’s a fact) Ooh, ooh
(Once I’ve been with you, you’ll never go back) Really
(There is a lesson that I’m gonna teach)
Well, I’m here, baby, practice what you preach

(I’m telling me this and telling me that)
(‘Cause once I’ve been with you, you’ll never go back)
(There is a lesson that I’m gonna teach)
Girl, I’m still waiting, practice what you preach

(I’m saying this because it’s a fact) Is it
(Once I’ve been with you, you’ll never go back) Really
(I’m gonna teach)
Here I am, practice what you preach

_________________
:93: Mi plešemo... la la lala... cijeli dan i noć... :93: :50:


Poslednja prepravka: Miss Nikakve Sanse datum Ned Feb 06, 2005 11:02 pm; ukupno izmenjena 1 put
 
Prikaz poruka:   
Upišite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    www.domaci.de Forum Indeks -> ~ Strana muzika ~ -> ~ Strani Lyrics ~ -> Barry White Vreme je podešeno za GMT + 1 sat
Strana 1, 2  sledeća
Strana 1 od 2

 
Pređite u:  
Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete menjati Vaše poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete brisati Vaše poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete glasati u anketama u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete postavljati fajlove u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete preuzeti fajlove sa ovog foruma





- Burek Forum - Do�ek Nove 2018. godine - Ven�anja, svadbe - Proslave - TipoTravel - Kuda ve�eras - Anwalt - legal -

Bookmark to: Twitter Bookmark to: Facebook Bookmark to: Digg Bookmark to: Del.icio.us Bookmark to: StumbleUpon