www.domaci.de Forum Indeks Home
Portal • Forum • Novi upisi • Pretraga • Link do nas • Domaći filmovi • Lista korisnika • Tim sajta • Proverite privatne poruke • Prijava • Registracija
Pravilnik • FAQ • Profil • Favorites • Galerija slika • Top lista • Download MP3 • MP3 razno • Spotovi • Noviteti 2013 • Muzički noviteti 2014

MIKA
Upišite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    www.domaci.de Forum Indeks -> ~ Strana muzika ~ -> ~ Diskusije o stranoj muzici ~
::  
Autor Poruka
nextajox
حزب الحيوان
<b>حزب الحيوان</b>

Godine: 34

Datum registracije: 16 Jul 2007

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Pet Sep 03, 2010 11:00 pm    Naslov poruke: MIKA Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Mika is a British singer-songwriter.Mika was born in Beirut, the third of five children born to a Lebanese mother and an American father.[5] When he was a year old his family was forced to leave war-torn Lebanon and moved to Paris.[5][6] The first piano piece he learned to play was "Les Champs-Élysées", by Joe Dassin[5]. After listening to Nirvana's "Heart-Shaped Box", he wrote his first song, which he describes as an "awful" piano instrumental called "Angry".[2] The family moved to London when he was nine years old. There, he attended the Lycée Français Charles de Gaulle, where he experienced severe bullying. He also had problems with dyslexia. In response to these experiences, Mika was home-schooled by his mother at the age of 12, for six to eight months.[2] He then attended St Philip's School in Kensington where he was the head of the Schola Cantorum (the St Philip's Choir). Later he attended Westminster School and the Royal College of Music, which he left to record his first album at Casablanca Records.[7] He has also slightly altered his given name, Mica, changing the "c" to a "k" because he was frustrated by how often people would mispronounce it.[Mika's first single was a limited 7"/download release called "Relax, Take It Easy" (2006). It was play listed by BBC Radio 1 in the United Kingdom, and made Record of the Week by DJ Scott Mills. The Dodgy Holiday EP also became available for download. The song "Billy Brown" was available for free download for a week from the iTunes Store. A studio outtake titled 'Overrated', which was recorded in 2004, was "unofficially" released online.As a child Mika was trained by Alla Ardakov (Ablaberdyeva), a Russian opera professional, and later attended the Royal College of Music in London. His debut radio appearance was on Dermot O'Leary's BBC Radio 2 show in September 2006. He also appeared on Later... with Jools Holland, and on The Friday Night Project on 19 January 2007.[9] Mika is rumored to have a vocal range of five octaves,[7] but claims that it is actually closer to three and a half octaves.[10]
In January 2007, Mika was on the top of the BBC News website's Sound of 2007 poll.[11] His single "Grace Kelly" was released by Universal Music for digital download on 8 January 2007. It reached number one on the UK Singles Chart on 21 January 2007. The CD, 12", and limited-edition 7"
Mika's début album Life in Cartoon Motion was released on 5 February 2007, and has brought comparison with artists such as Freddie Mercury,[12][13] Scissor Sisters,[14] Elton John,[15] Prince,[16] Robbie Williams[17] and David Bowie.[17] "Grace Kelly," in fact, references Mercury in the lyrics, "I try to be like Grace Kelly/But all her looks were too sad/So I try a little Freddie/I've gone identity mad"
Mika was the musical act for The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on 26 March 2007[18] and 14 February 2008 and for Jimmy Kimmel Live on 27 March 2007.[19] He also performed live on So You Think You Can Dance on 26 July 2007.Mika toured the United States in June 2007, with support from Sara Bareilles and Natalia Lesz.
On 10 October 2007, Mika began his Dodgy Holiday Tour, playing at venues across Europe. On 17 November 2007, Mika started the UK leg of his tour with support from Palladium. The North American leg of his tour began in January 2008 with support from The Midway State and Creature and continued through February with a stop in Los Angeles for the 50th Grammy Awards.
His debut album, Life in Cartoon Motion, has a coming of age theme and deals with his transition from childhood to the present, though he has stated that not all of the songs are autobiographical. His songs often deal with difficult topics. For instance, in "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)" the theme of larger women suffering from discrimination is explored. Mika has said that the fact that his mother was a big woman, and that he had seen the prejudices against her, helped him to write the song.[20] In another example of dealing with more difficult subject matter, in the song "Billy Brown", Mika writes about a married man who has a homosexual affair.
On 20 February 2008, Mika opened the 2008 BRIT Awards with a live performance of "Love Today," "Grace Kelly," and a duet, "Standing in the Way of Control," with Beth Ditto. He was later awarded the BRIT Award for Best British Breakthrough Artist.
Mika has reportedly written songs for other musicians, saying, "I write songs for other people under different names most of the time. I have a little family of three names. One of them has been discovered – it's Alice."Prior to the release of his second studio album, Mika released a limited-edition extended play titled Songs for Sorrow on 8 June 2009.[22] The EP includes 4 tracks and a 68-page book featuring lyrics and exclusive illustrated interpretations of each song by some of Mika’s favourite artists.[22] The song "Blue Eyes" was used to promote the EP, and was A-listed on the BBC Radio 2 playlist.[23]
Mika's second studio album, The Boy Who Knew Too Much, was released on 21 September 2009.[24] Mika recorded the majority of the album in Los Angeles with producer and musician Greg Wells, who also produced his debut album Life In Cartoon Motion.[25] The album has been described as Mika dealing with his adolescent teenage years and "in a sense is kind of part two" of his first album.[26] He got a Bafta in 2006 for best Male Artist Worldwide
The first single from the album "We Are Golden", made its radio debut in the United Kingdom on 20 July 2009, on BBC Radio 2[27] and was released for download on 6 September 2009, with the physical release following on 7 September 2009.[24] The single debuted at number 4 on the UK Singles Chart on 13 September 2009. Mika's promotional tour of the single consitied of live performances at the iTunes Festival 2009, at The Roundhouse in Camden, London and on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross in September 2009. It was reported that Mika spent £25,000 on drinks after inviting fans to join him at his local pub via Twitter on 7 September 2009, to celebrate the release of his single.[28][29]
"Blame It On The Girls" was released as the second single in the USA and Japan. This was alongside "Rain" being the second single in the United Kingdom which was released on November 23.[30] It was confirmed that "Blame It On The Girls" will be the third single in the United Kingdom and will be released 15 February 2010.[31] His American promotional tour consisted of live performances on Good Morning America in New York City on 25 September 2009 and the Late Show with David Letterman on 14 October 2009.
On 30 November 2009, Mika performed "Let It Snow" in a duet with Japanese pop star Hikaru Utada.[32] On 21 March 2010, Mika performed "Gave It All Away" with Boyzone on ITV1 for Boyzone: A Tribute To Stephen Gately.
In May 2010, Mika released his new single "Kick Ass", which is the title track to the 2010 Marvel Comics film "Kick-Ass..

Da li vam se sviđaju Mikine pesme? Koja najviše? Kakav je po vašem mišljenju on izvođač?

Meni je trenutno najomiljenija "Rain"
Wink

¤ Idealno_losha ¤
OriginaL ღ
<b>OriginaL ღ</b>

Datum registracije: 01 Feb 2009

blank.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Sep 04, 2010 1:22 pm    Naslov poruke: Re: MIKA Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Nisan odolila da ne preveden :wink: Embarassed Cool

Mika je britanski pjevač, tekstopisac. Rođen je u Beirutu, kao treće od petoro djece od majke Libanonke i oca Amerikanca. Kad je imao samo 1 godinu njegova obitelj je bila prisiljena otići iz Libanona zbog rata te se preseliti u Pariz.
Prvo što je naučio svirati na klaviru je bilo "Les Champs-Élysées" od autora Joe Dassin.. Nakon slušanja Nirvane i pjesme "Heart-Shaped Box" napisao je svoju prvu pjesmu, koju on opisuje kao groznu piano instrumental verziju nazvanu "Ljut". Kad je imao 9 godina, obitelj se preselila u London. Tamo je pohađao Lycée Français Charles de Gaulle, školu u kojoj su ga maltretirali. Imao je također i disleksiju. Da se to ne bi više događalo, majka je odučila da će ga ona sama učiti kod kuće i to u dobi od 12 god, 6-9 mjeseci. Kasnije pohađa St Philip's školu u Kensington gdje je bio glavni pjevač u zboru. Nešto poslije ide u Westministersku školu i Royal College of Music, koja je vodila prema njegovom prvom albumu kod Casablanca Records. Promijenio je i slovo svog imena, umjesto Mica, slovo C je zamijenio slovom K, jer je bio frustriran kako često ljudi krivo izgovaraju njegovo ime.
Njegov prvi singl bio je "Relax, Take it easy", koji je postigao mnoge uspjehe u Ujedinjenom Kraljevstvu, i postao pjesma tjedna.
Pjesma "Billy Brown" se mogla besplatno skidati punih tjedan dana s Itunesa. Kao dijete, Mika je bio vokalno treniran sa strane Alle Ardakove, Ruska profesionalna operna pjevačica. Njegov radijski nastup je bio na Radiu Dermota O' Learya u septembru 2006. Pojavljivao se na televiziji, i to u showu " The Friday Night Project", 19. januara. 2007. Priča se da Mika ima glas koji doseže 5 oktava, ali on tvrdi da je zapravo bliže 3.5 oktavi.
U januaru 2007, Mika je bio na vrhu ljestvice BBC News website's Sound. Nedugo zatim izdaje "Grace Kelly" koji je pušten 8. januara 2007 godine. Njegov album je izdan 5. februara 2007, i donio mu usporedbu s velikim izvođačima kao što su Freddie Mercury, Scissor Sisters, Elton John, Prince, Robbie Williams i David Bowie.
10. oktobra 2007 Mika počinje svoju turneju diljem Europe. 17. novembra počinje u Ujedinjenom Kraljevstvu, a završava u Los Angelesu na dodijeli 50. Grammy nagrada.
Njegov album, Life in Cartoon Motion, ima prijelaze od djetinjstva pa do sada, te njegove pjesme ipak nisu sve autobiografske.
Njegove pjesme se često "bore" s teškim temama. Tako npr. pjesma "Big girl", - koja govori o ženi koja je diskriminirana.
Mika kaže da je činjenica što je njegova majka bila pretila i kako je vidio predrasude prema njoj, da ga je upravo to natjeralo da napiše pjesmu, dok u pjesmi Billy Brown, piše o oženjenom čovjeku koji ima homoseksualnu aferu.
Njegov drugi album, The Boy who knew too much, objavljen je 21.septembra 2009. Album je snimljen u Los Angelesu, od producenta Greg Wells. Dobio je Baftu u 2006.godini za najboljeg muškog izvođača diljem svijeta.
Prvi singl s albuma "We are golden" je postigao ogormnu zanimaciju dijelm svijeta. Takoder je spomenuto da je Mika potrošio 25.000 dolara na pića fanovima u lokalnom klubu.
Kasnije izdaje single Blame it on the girls, a potom i Rain. Njegova američka promo turneja se sastojala od performance uživo na Good Morning America i Late Show s Davido Lettermanom.
30. novembra 2009, Mika izdaje singl Let it snow. To je duet s Japanskom pop zvijezdom, Hikaru Utada.
U petom mjesecu ove godine, 2010., izdaje novi singl "Kick ass" koji je postao soundtrackom za film "Kick Ass":

Inače, baš ga privatno ne slušan. Ima malo p.e.d.e.rkast glas za moj ukus

Mr. Green Mr. Green

alexioll
Početnik Domaćeg.de
Početnik Domaćeg.de

Godine: 36

Datum registracije: 12 Nov 2007
Mesto: beograd

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Čet Jun 05, 2014 12:55 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Ja mnogo volim pesmu Rain.

Prikaz poruka:   
Upišite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    www.domaci.de Forum Indeks -> ~ Strana muzika ~ -> ~ Diskusije o stranoj muzici ~ -> MIKA Vreme je podešeno za GMT + 1 sat
Strana 1 od 1

Pređite u:  
Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete menjati Vaše poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete brisati Vaše poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete glasati u anketama u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete postavljati fajlove u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete preuzeti fajlove sa ovog foruma

- Burek Forum - Doček Nove 2018. godine - Venčanja, svadbe - Proslave - TipoTravel - Kuda večeras - Anwalt - legal -

Bookmark to: Twitter Bookmark to: Facebook Bookmark to: Digg Bookmark to: Del.icio.us Bookmark to: StumbleUpon