www.domaci.de Forum Indeks Home
Portal • Forum • Novi upisi • Pretraga • Link do nas • Domaći filmovi • Lista korisnika • Tim sajta • Proverite privatne poruke • Prijava • Registracija
Pravilnik • FAQ • Profil • Favorites • Galerija slika • Top lista • Download MP3 • MP3 razno • Spotovi • Noviteti 2013 • Muzički noviteti 2014

AKON
Upišite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    www.domaci.de Forum Indeks -> ~ Strana muzika ~ -> ~ Diskusije o stranoj muzici ~
::  
Autor Poruka
LJILJA_93
Početnik Domaćeg.de
Početnik Domaćeg.de

Datum registracije: 17 Jan 2008

blank.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Čet Jan 17, 2008 12:47 am    Naslov poruke: AKON Na vrh strane Na dno strane

owako..prwo cju ja recji par rechi
Akon je po meni najwecja legenda zaista,obozawam ga(njegowu muziku) i njega samog,u zadnje wreme je mnogo inwestirao u ljude za koje skoro niko nije znao,weoma talentowane,a eto tako je da ti treba brdo nowca da bi uspeo da se progurash,Akon im je pomogao,sada su tek u usponu karijere,i zato ga ja newerowatno cenim,a pre swega zbog pesama i zaista newerowatnog talenta.

Akon(born Alioune Badara Thiam on April 30, 1973) is a Senegalese-American hip hop and R&B singer, songwriter, occasional rapper and record producer. Akon rose to fame in 2004 following the release of his single "Locked Up" from his debut album Trouble. His second album, Konvicted, earned him a Grammy Award nomination for the single "Smack That". He is the founder of Konvict Muzik and Kon Live Distribution. He is well known for singing hooks and has over 130 guest appearances and 21 Billboard Hot 100 songs to his credit. He is the only artist to ever accomplish the feat of holding both the number one and two spots simultaneously on the Billboard Hot 100 charts twice.[6] In a recent interview Akon revealed that he will be performing the halftime show of Super Bowl 42.[7]

Name and age
Akon often goes by the shorter, Aliaune Thiam,[8] though other sources have said his name is Alioune Badara Thiam,[9] and About.com says the long form of his name, "Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam," has not been independently verified.[10] His age has also been under scrutiny recently. Some media institutions reported that he was born in 1981. However the AP has since reported he was born in 1973 and is 35 years old. In a September 2007 interview for an Israeli magazine Akon hinted that he was around 25 or 26.[11]

Background
He is the son of the Senegalese percussionist Mor Thiam. He is a Muslim born in St. Louis, Missouri, but grew up in Senegal until he was 7, split time between Senegal and America until he was 15, and then permanently moved to Jersey City, New Jersey[12]. He recorded his first song, "Operations of Nature," at the age of fifteen. He was then subsequently jailed for armed robbery and drug distribution charges, and used his time in prison to work on his music. Upon release, Akon began writing and recording tracks in his home studio. The tapes found their way to SRC/Universal, which released Akon's debut LP Trouble in June 2004. The album is a hybrid of Akon's silky, West African-styled vocals mixed with East Coast and Southern beats. Most of Akon's songs begin with the sound of the clank of a jail cell with him uttering the word "Konvict."

2004–2005: Trouble
Akon's solo debut album, Trouble was released on June 29, 2004. It spawned the hit singles "Locked Up" and "Lonely," as well as "Belly Dancer (Bananza)," "Pot Of Gold," and "Ghetto". Akon served a three-year jail sentence for grand theft auto, an experience that inspired his "Locked Up".[8] "Locked Up" reached the top 10 in the U.S. and the top five in the UK. His manager Robert Montanez was shot to death following a dispute in New Jersey in December 2005. "Ghetto" became a radio hit when it was remixed by Green Lantern to include verses from legendary rappers 2Pac and The Notorious B.I.G. In 2005, he released the single "Lonely" (which samples Bobby Vinton's "Mr. Lonely"). The song reached the top five on the Billboard Hot 100, and topped the charts in Australia, the UK and Germany. His album also climbed to number one in the UK in April, 2005. When music channel The Box had a top ten weekly chart, which was calculated by the amount of video requests, Akon's "Lonely" became the longest running single on the top of the chart, spanning over fifteen weeks. Akon then released another single featuring with a New Zealand rapper, Savage with the single Moonshine, which had become a success in both New Zealand and Australia, becoming number one in the New Zealand charts. In 2005, Akon gained more popularity after being featured on Young Jeezy's debut album, Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101, on the song "Soul Survivor" which became a top five hit on the Billboard Hot 100.

2006–2007: Konvicted
In 2006-2007 Akon has had one of the most successful spans any singer has ever enjoyed with eleven songs in the Billboard Hot 100. Akon's second album, entitled Konvicted, was released on November 14, 2006. Konvicted included collaborations with Eminem, Snoop Dogg and Styles P. Late August 2006, Akon released the single "Smack That" featuring Eminem, from the album. This single peaked at number two on the Billboard Hot 100 for five consecutive weeks. The music video for "Smack That" was directed by Raymond Garced. "I Wanna Love You", the second single off Konvicted, was released in September 2006. It is a collaboration between Akon and Snoop Dogg. This single earned Akon his first number-one single on the Billboard Hot 100, and Snoop's second. "I Wanna Love You" topped the U.S. charts for two consecutive weeks. In January 2007, Akon released his third single "Don't Matter" which earned him his first solo number one and second consecutive Hot 100 chart topper. "Mama Africa" was released as a European single in July 2007, making it the fourth single. It debuted in the UK at number 47. "Sorry, Blame It on Me" is the album's fifth single which debuted in August 2007, on the Hot 100 at number seven, which also happened to be a career best. The song is not available on the original album, but instead part of the Deluxe Edition of Konvicted, which came out August 28, 2007. The sixth and final single was confirmed in an interview by Akon to be "Never Took the Time". [13] Konvicted debuted at number two on the Billboard 200, selling 286,000 copies in its first week. After only six weeks, Konvicted sold more than one million records in the U.S. and more than 1.3 million worldwide. The album was certified platinum after seven weeks, and after sixteen weeks it was certified double platinum. Konvicted was able to stay in the top twenty of the Billboard 200 for 28 consecutive weeks, where it peaked at number two on four different occasions. On November 19, 2007, the RIAA has certified the Konvicted album triple platinum status with 3 million units sold in th United States. Currently it has sold more than 4 million worldwide.

Akon performing at a 2007 Live Earth concert in New Jersey.On October 5, 2006, Akon broke a record on the Hot 100, as he achieved the largest climb in the chart's 48-year-history with "Smack That" jumping from number 95 to 7. The leap is fueled by its number six debut on Hot Digital Songs with 67,000 downloads. The record was broken on April 7, 2007 by Beyoncé and Shakira's Beautiful Liar when it jumped from 94 to 3 on the Hot 100, because of their 150,000 digital downloads on the Hot Digital Songs.

In December 2006, Akon's "Smack That" was nominated for Best Rap/Sung Collaboration at the 49th Annual Grammy Awards, but lost to Justin Timberlake and T.I.'s My Love.

On July 7, 2007 Akon performed at the American leg of Live Earth.

From April to July Akon performed in The Sweet Escape Tour with Gwen Stefani. From July to September he will embark on his worldwide Konvicted Tour. In September, Akon will start on the Canadian leg of the Good Girl Gone Bad Tour with Rihanna.

On August 2, 2007, Akon was scheduled to perform at the Rock tha Block Tour in Australia but had trouble obtaining a visa due to his criminal past. The tour was postponed until late August and his visa was eventually processed but Akon was quoted as saying "Australia is the home of the convicts so it's the last place I would have ever thought it would be a problem".[14]

Akon will release a Platinum Edition of his album Konvicted in UK on October 1.

Billboard gave Akon Top Pop Artist Honors. This was because of Konvicted's steady sales and several billboard top 100 rankings

ewo sad cju ja izdwojiti najbolje stwari(koje su do sad izashle):

Shake down
Blown away
The rain
GHETTO
Never took the time
Mama Africa
Lonely
Gangsta Bop
Once in a while
gringo
Journey
i can't wait
don't matter
LOCKED UP
Smack that
Sorry,blame it on me
I wanna love you/i wanna fuck you
baby i'm back
belly dancer
never forget me
WHAT YOU GOT-ft COLBY O'DONIS
Snitch
You got me
Hypnotized
Bartender
The sweetest girl
Soul survivor
Still kill

nadam se da nisam neshto preskochila,a ne bi me chudilo da jesam
Rolling Eyes

Most beautiful thing in sight
Always takin' on the spotlight
Always in the club drunk and hot
Girl you know that you need to stop

LJILJA_93

Franchman
Početnik Domaćeg.de
Početnik Domaćeg.de

Godine: 40

Datum registracije: 06 Feb 2006

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Ned Dec 14, 2008 2:22 pm    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

akon je skroz super , mada ja nisam odusevljen poslednjim albumom , sad ces da me izhejtujes ali ono prethodni je po meni bio dosta bolji

nextajox
حزب الحيوان
<b>حزب الحيوان</b>

Godine: 34

Datum registracije: 16 Jul 2007

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Pet Mar 27, 2009 5:22 pm    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Obožavam njegove pesme! Novi album ' Freedom ' je extra!

Naj pesme su mi Arrow

Keep you much longer
Silver & gold
Dangeras
Troublemaker
Yalli nassini
On top

Prikaz poruka:   
Upišite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    www.domaci.de Forum Indeks -> ~ Strana muzika ~ -> ~ Diskusije o stranoj muzici ~ -> AKON Vreme je podešeno za GMT + 1 sat
Strana 1 od 1

Pređite u:  
Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete menjati Vaše poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete brisati Vaše poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete glasati u anketama u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete postavljati fajlove u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete preuzeti fajlove sa ovog foruma

- Burek Forum - Doček Nove 2018. godine - Venčanja, svadbe - Proslave - TipoTravel - Kuda večeras - Anwalt - legal -

Bookmark to: Twitter Bookmark to: Facebook Bookmark to: Digg Bookmark to: Del.icio.us Bookmark to: StumbleUpon