www.domaci.de Forum Indeks Home
Portal • Forum • Novi upisi • Pretraga • Link do nas • Domaći filmovi • Lista korisnika • Tim sajta • Proverite privatne poruke • Prijava • Registracija
Pravilnik • FAQ • Profil • Favorites • Galerija slika • Top lista • Download MP3 • MP3 razno • Spotovi • Noviteti 2013 • Muzički noviteti 2014

What do you know about...?
Strana prethodna  1, 2, 3 ... , 24, 25, 26  sledeća
Pređite na stranu broj:  
Upišite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    www.domaci.de Forum Indeks -> ~ Jezik je produžetak misli, osećaja, znanja ~
::  
Autor Poruka
Raziel@Nosgoth
א Ali Alakinא
<i><b>א Ali Alakinא</i></b>

Datum registracije: 21 Avg 2007
Mesto: The Pillars of Nosgoth...

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Čet Maj 28, 2009 1:39 pm    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

I know that she is a daughter of a very rich man, that most people think that she is nothing but a spoiled brat, and that she thinks that she can do anything with her money... Exclamation I also know a song of her's, but I can't recall the name... Confused Oh, well... Razz

What do you know about hedonism? Idea Mr. Green

anchi22
•• 20:01 ••
<b>•• 20:01 ••</b>

Datum registracije: 09 Jul 2008

blank.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Čet Maj 28, 2009 4:08 pm    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

I know that is devotion to pleasure.

What do you know about imperialism?

¤ Idealno_losha ¤
OriginaL ღ
<b>OriginaL ღ</b>

Datum registracije: 01 Feb 2009

blank.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Pon Jun 22, 2009 6:15 pm    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

The term imperialism commonly refers to a political or geographical domain such as the Ottoman Empire the Russian Empire, the Chinese Empire, or the British Empire, etc., but the term can equally be applied to domains of knowledge, beliefs, values and expertise, such as the empires of Christianity or Islam. Imperialism is usually autocratic, and also sometimes monolithic in character.

What do you know about France?

Raziel@Nosgoth
א Ali Alakinא

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sre Jun 24, 2009 10:52 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Well, I know that the first two things that come to my mind when thinking of France are food and the Eiffel Tower, then Paris and romance, and then everything else! Mr. Green I know that today there is a large percentage of non-French citizens living there and that the people of France are getting a bit grumpy about that. Rolling Eyes The Arch of Triumph is also another thing that comes to mind. Idea

And what do you know about the Abkani? Shocked

anchi22

blank.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Pon Okt 12, 2009 4:31 pm    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

I know that they were a mysterious Native Americans who believed that there were two worlds on this planet, a world of light and a world of darkness.

What do you know about rhetorical questions?

Raziel@Nosgoth
א Ali Alakinא

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Uto Okt 13, 2009 10:29 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

I know that they are not to be answered! Mr. Green Razz

What do you know about rain? Idea

anchi22

blank.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sre Okt 14, 2009 3:39 pm    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

I know that is a water condensed from atmospheric vapor and its falling in drops.
I personally don't like it at all Mr. Green

What do you know about thunderstorms?

Raziel@Nosgoth
א Ali Alakinא

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Pet Okt 16, 2009 12:18 pm    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

I know that they usually happen during the summertime, that they are a true force of nature and feared my many... Rolling Eyes Personally, I have always liked them and was somewhat fascinated by the occurrence altogether... Shocked Though they are usually considered utterly destructive, it does not have to be the case. Exclamation

And what do you know about Lily Allen? Cool

anchi22

blank.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Pet Okt 16, 2009 3:58 pm    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

I know that she is an English pop music singer and songwriter .

What do you know about Susan Boyle? Mr. Green

Raziel@Nosgoth
א Ali Alakinא

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sre Okt 21, 2009 11:57 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

I know that millions were enchanted and bewildered by this mid aged Scottish singer's performance after her appearance in a British TV show - "Britain's Got Talent", mostly thanks to the worldwide web, breaking records in number of views per video. Idea I know that her debut album is to be released in a months time, and has already made a top selling album in pre-sales! Shocked An amazing discovery, indeed... Wink

And what do you know about the Serbian version of the contest? Mr. Green Razz Very Happy

anchi22

blank.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Pon Dec 14, 2009 4:34 pm    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

I know that its probably similar to any other contests Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing

What do you know about the Supreme Court? Very Happy

Raziel@Nosgoth
א Ali Alakinא

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Uto Dec 15, 2009 12:30 pm    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

I know that it is often mentioned in American movies and TV series, and most are even closely connected to it in terms of storyline... Idea
I liked quite a few of those, and even today enjoy watching some of them... Razz

And what do you know about snow?

Prikaz poruka:   
Upišite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    www.domaci.de Forum Indeks -> ~ Jezik je produžetak misli, osećaja, znanja ~ -> What do you know about...? Vreme je podešeno za GMT + 1 sat
Strana prethodna  1, 2, 3 ... , 24, 25, 26  sledeća
Strana 25 od 26

Pređite u:  
Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete menjati Vaše poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete brisati Vaše poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete glasati u anketama u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete postavljati fajlove u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete preuzeti fajlove sa ovog foruma

- Burek Forum - Doček Nove 2018. godine - Venčanja, svadbe - Proslave - TipoTravel - Kuda večeras - Anwalt - legal -

Bookmark to: Twitter Bookmark to: Facebook Bookmark to: Digg Bookmark to: Del.icio.us Bookmark to: StumbleUpon