www.domaci.de Forum Indeks Home
Portal • Forum • Novi upisi • Pretraga • Link do nas • Domaći filmovi • Lista korisnika • Tim sajta • Proverite privatne poruke • Prijava • Registracija
Pravilnik • FAQ • Profil • Favorites • Galerija slika • Top lista • Download MP3 • MP3 razno • Spotovi • Noviteti 2013 • Muzički noviteti 2014

Red Hot Chili Peppers
Strana 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  sledeća
Upišite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    www.domaci.de Forum Indeks -> ~ Strana muzika ~ -> ~ Strani Lyrics ~
::  
Autor Poruka
ULT_RAS
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~

Godine: 41

Datum registracije: 25 Feb 2005
Mesto: Krusevac

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Apr 23, 2005 7:27 am    Naslov poruke: Red Hot Chili Peppers Na vrh strane Na dno strane

"Aeroplane"

i can not live
peacefully without you
for even a moment
l miss you terribly
when you're away

he's away
this ain't right
i'm alone

i'm taking an aeroplane
across the world
to follow my heart

how come
out if all the people in the world
only one
can make me complete
one word on the phone
makes me happy
but one touch directly
makes me ecstatic

he's away
this ain't rigth
i'm alone
i'm taking an aeroplane
across the world
to follow my heart

ULT_RAS
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Apr 23, 2005 7:30 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Around the World
Around the World I've been around the World - hey hey I've been around the World - hey hey In the kitchen where I'm cooking what is good for me Spices from the Globe Little by little is the finest meal It's half the type for hope Come and see You mix it all together in your dreams Ingredients from the Seven Sees, and I I'm realizing things ain't what they seem That's the riddle of it That's the spirit of it That's the power of life I've been around the World - round the world And I've seen it all - seen it all I've been around the World - round the world Cause the wind will always rise or fall I've been around the World - round the world And I wanted to see - see it all I've been the only girl - round the world All surrounded by mystery In the living room I'm cleaning up from top to floor Place I love the most Wall is covered up with all my souvenirs I got from coast to coast Come and see You mix it all together in Your dreams Ingredients from the Seven Sees, and I I'm realizing things ain't what they seem That's the riddle of it That's the spirit of it That's the power of life I've been around the World - round the world And I've seen it all - seen it all I've been around the World - round the world Cause the wind will always rise or fall I've been around the World - round the world And I wanted to see - see it all I've been the only girl - round the world All surrounded by mystery I'm still coming around I keep chasing dreams Girl I keep coming around hey hey I keep coming around And I can never stop Girl I keep coming around Cause if I do a lot Around around And around the World I've been around the World - round the world hey hey - seen it all I've been around the World - round the world All surrounded by mystery I've been around the World - round the world And I've seen it all - seen it all I've been around the World - round the world Sun will always rice and fall - round the world

ULT_RAS
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Apr 23, 2005 7:33 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Backwoods
Backwoods Someone spilled blood many years ago someone spilled blood but do you know that from the backwoods where the Chuck Berrys grow come your long tall daddies of a rock and roll Take me to your backwoods now take me to your backwoods now Spinning' down from the clouds like a tornado spinnin' out of control like a psychedelic soul with a rhythm hittin' harder than Larry Holmes come your long tall daddies of rock and roll Take me to your backwoods now take me to your backwoods now Mr. Uplift Mofo - my man Bo Diddley hit sippin' a bottle of nickle ripple play the lickity split finger licking licks for all you wicked city slick chicks and all you nitty gritty hick we'll make your nipples ripple make you wanna dip your dipple make you wanna soak your hickory stick because my man has a grip on it and I do mean on it which brings to mind a very sinister minister kind of guy a man named Little Richard born to make them bitches stir that's right he'll make the sweet substance drip from the middle of your hillbilly lips and like the farmer milk his cow the Howling Wolf will howl and since times does allow you all can Take me to your backwoods now Take me to your backwoods now Take me to your backwoods now

ULT_RAS
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Apr 23, 2005 7:35 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Behind the Sun
Behind the Sun One day while bathing in the sea my talking dolphin spoke to me he spoke to me in symphony from freedom's peace beneath the sea he looked to me eyes full of love said yes we live behind the sun Behind the sun The sun goes up and the sun gets down but like the heart of the sun my heart continues to pound Now while I shower in the rain I watch my dolphin swim away the one who listens to the surf can feel the pulse beat of the earth and like my dolphin swims so free the sun does swim into the sea Behind the sun An island flying through the sky one day your son might ask you why and if you son should be a girl she too might ask you of this world the sun shines sweet upon your beach and yes my dolphin loves to teach Behind the sun The sun goes up and the sun gets down but like the heart of the sun my heart continues to pound

ULT_RAS
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Apr 23, 2005 7:37 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Blood Sugar Sex Magik
Blood Sugar Sex Magik Blood sugar sucker fish In my dish How many pieces Do you wish Step into a heaven Where I keep it on the soul side Girl please me Be my soul bride Every women Has a piece of aphrodite Copulate to create A state of sexual light Kissing her virginity My affinity I mingle with the gods I mingle with divinity Blood sugar baby She's magik Sex magik sex magik Glorious euphoria Is my must Erotic shock Is a function of lust Temporarily blind Dimensions to discover In time Each into the other Uncontrollable notes From her snowwhite throat Fill a space In which two bodies float Operatic by voice A fanatic by choice Aromatic is the flower She must be moist Blood sugar baby She's magik Sex magik sex magik

ULT_RAS
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Apr 23, 2005 7:38 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Cabron
Cabron Cabron Cabron Cabron Cabron I see you in the park You're always wearing dark or blue My dawg and me And anyone from any other crew I am small but I am strong I'll get it on with you If you want me to What else can I do Everyone would take a cue from anything you do If you want them to What else can it do I dont' want to fight I want to get along with you This time of nights for singing songs about the love from you Cabron Cabron Cabron Cabron I come around and make peace get down have a barbecue Let's keep the moon awake and do electric boogaloo I am small but I am strong You see I'm just like you If you only knew That I'm just like you All the world would take a cue from anything you do If you only knew That they're just like you I don't want to fight I want to get along with you This time of nights for singing songs about the love from you I don't want to fight I want to get along with you This time of nights for singing songs about the love from you Cabron Cabron Cabron Cabron Cabron Cabron Cabron Cabron If you want me too What else can I do Cause I'm just like you If you only knew Cabron Cabron

ULT_RAS
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Apr 23, 2005 7:39 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Can't Stop
Can't Stop Can't stop addicted to the shin dig Cop top he says I'm gonna win big Choose not a life of imitation Distant cousin to the reservation Defunkt the pistol that you pay for This punk the feeling that you stay for In time I want to be your best friend Eastside love is living on the westend Knock out but boy you better come to Don't die you know the truth is some do Go write your message on the pavement Burnin' so bright I wonder what the wave meant White heat is screaming in the jungle Complete the motion if you stumble Go ask the dust for any answers Come back strong with 50 belly dancers [Chorus:] The world I love The tears I drop To be part of The wave can't stop Ever wonder if it's all for you The world I love The trains I hop To be part of The wave can't stop Come and tell me when it's time to Sweetheart is bleeding in the snowcone So smart she's leading me to ozone Music the great communicator Use two sticks to make it in the nature I'll get you into penetration The gender of a generation The birth of every other nation Worth your weight the gold of meditation This chapter's going to be a close one Smoke rings I know your going to blow one All on a spaceship persevering Use my hands for everything but steering Can't stop the spirits when they need you Mop tops are happy when they feed you J. Butterfly is in the treetop Birds that blow the meaning into bebop [Repeat Chorus] Wait a minute I'm passing out Win or lose just like you Far more shocking Than anything i ever knew How about you 10 more reasons Why i need somebody new just like you Far more shocking than anything I ever knew Right on cue Can't stop addicted to the shin dig Cop top he says I'm gonna win big Choose not a life of imitation Distant cousin to the reservation Defunkt the pistol that you pay for This punk the feeling that you stay for In time I want to be your best friend Eastside love is living on the westend Knock out but boy you better come to Don't die you know the truth is some do Go write your message on the pavement Burnin' so bright I wonder what the wave meant Kick start the golden generator Sweet talk but don't intimidate her Can't stop the gods from engineering Feel no need for any interfering Your image in the dictionary This life is more than ordinary Can I get 2 maybe even 3 of these Come from space To teach you of the pliedes Can't stop the spirits when they need you This life is more than just a read thru

ULT_RAS
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Apr 23, 2005 7:42 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Coffee Shop
Coffee Shop I am just a lousy bum Searching for the unknown crumb The crumb the crumb Something or someone to come Come along ILLUMINATE my lust Combust Confucius might have been confused And Buddha might have blown a fuse I ooze the muse Meet me at the coffee shop We can dance like Iggy Pop Another go in the parking lot Frewak the cheek on your hot spot Back and forth my body's jerking Will to thrill will not stop working Work and work I'll take you on a honeymoon Jumping on a bed in a hotel room The room the groom Meet me at the coffee shop We can dance like Iggy Pop Another go in the parking lot Frewak the cheek on your hot spot

ULT_RAS
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Apr 23, 2005 7:56 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Don't Forget
Don't Forget Me I'm an ocean in your bedroom Make you feel warm Make you want to re-assume Now we know it all for sure I'm a dance hall dirty breakbeat Make the snow fall Up from underneath your feet Not alone, I'll be there Tell me when you want to go I'm a meth lab first rehab Take it all off And step inside the running cab There's a love that knows the way I'm the rainbow in your jail cell All the memories of Everything you've ever smelled Not alone, I'll be there Tell me when you want to go Sideways falling More will be revealed my friend Don't forget me I can't hide it Come again make me excited I'm an inbred and a pothead Two legs that you spread Inside the tool shed Now we know it all for sure I could show you To the free field Overcome and more Will always be revealed Not alone, I'll be there Tell me when you want to go Sideways falling More will be revealed my friend Don't forget me I can't hide it Come again get me excited I'm the bloodstain On your shirt sleeve Coming down and more are coming to believe Now we know it all for sure Make the hair stand Up on your arm Teach you how to dance Inside the funny farm Not alone, I'll be there Tell me when you want to go

ULT_RAS
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Apr 23, 2005 7:58 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Easily
Easily Easily let's get carried away Easily let's get married today Shao Lin shouted a rose From his throat Everything must go A lickin' stick is thicker When you break it to show Everything must go The story of a woman on the morning of a war Remind me if you will exactly what we're fighting for Calling calling for something in the air Calling calling I know you must be there Easily let's get caught in a wave Easily we won't get caught in a cage Shao Lin shakin' for the sake Of his soul w Everything must go Lookin' mighty tired of All the things that you own Everything must go I can't tell you who to idolize You think it's almost over But it's only on the rise Calling calling For something in the air Calling calling I know you must be there The story of a woman on the morning of a war Remind me if you will exactly what we're fighting for Throw me to the wolves because Because there's order in the pack Throw me to the sky Because I know I'm coming back Shao Lin shakin' for the sake Of his soul w Everything must go Lookin' mighty tired of All the things that you own Everything must go The story of a woman on the morning of a war Remind me if you will exactly what we're fighting for Calling calling for something in the air Calling calling I know you must be there I don't want to be your little research monkey boy The creature that I am is only going to destroy Throw me to the wolves Because there's order in the pack Throw me to the sky Because I know I'm coming back Easily

ULT_RAS
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Apr 23, 2005 8:03 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Falling Into Grace
Falling Into Grace What ever never knew That I could feel so good Smile in your eyes What ever never knew That I could walk through wood I guess I never tried A million years old But just a little girl Vibin' off the gong Rubbin' on the bowls Make you float around Make your lovin' strong And when we get In the same place At the same time It is your grace That I want to Fall right into now To love avow I'm falling into grace with you I'm falling into guru muhk I'm falling into grace with you I'm falling into guru muhk She moves in a rapture That her capsule might Land on your star Meditating in the morning Head dressed in white Beauty bazaar You can smell the purple light Comin' from her heart Get lost and wet I treat you like a teacher 'Cause that's what you are I wanna be your pet And when we get In the same place At the same time It is your grace That I want to Fall right into now To love avow

ULT_RAS
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Apr 23, 2005 8:08 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Fire
Fire (Jimi Hendrix) You don't care about me, I don't care about that. You've got a new fool and I like it like that. I have only one burnin' desire, let me stand next to your fire. Let me stand next to your fire. (Let me stand) Let me stand next to your fire. (Let me stand) Let me stand next to your fire. (Let me stand) Let me stand next to your fire. C'mon, hoh! Come on and go bullseye. You say your mama ain't home, it ain't my turn. So just play with me and you won't get burned. I have only one burnin' desire, let me stand next to your fire. Let me stand next to your fire. (Let me stand) Let me stand next to your fire. (Let me stand) Let me stand next to your fire. (Let me stand) I said, let me stand next to your fire. Heah, hoh. Move over, rover. You're tryin' to give me your money, better save it babe. Save it for your rainy day. I have only one itchin' desire, let me stand next to you. Let me stand next to your fire. (Let me stand) Let me stand next to your fire. (Let me stand) Let me stand next to your fire. (Let me stand) Let me stand next to your fire. Hoh, yeah.

Prikaz poruka:   
Upišite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    www.domaci.de Forum Indeks -> ~ Strana muzika ~ -> ~ Strani Lyrics ~ -> Red Hot Chili Peppers Vreme je podešeno za GMT + 1 sat
Strana 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  sledeća
Strana 1 od 8

Pređite u:  
Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete menjati Vaše poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete brisati Vaše poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete glasati u anketama u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete postavljati fajlove u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete preuzeti fajlove sa ovog foruma

- Burek Forum - Doček Nove 2018. godine - Venčanja, svadbe - Proslave - TipoTravel - Kuda večeras - Anwalt - legal -

Bookmark to: Twitter Bookmark to: Facebook Bookmark to: Digg Bookmark to: Del.icio.us Bookmark to: StumbleUpon