www.domaci.de Forum Indeks Home
Portal • Forum • Novi upisi • Pretraga • Link do nas • Domaći filmovi • Lista korisnika • Tim sajta • Proverite privatne poruke • Prijava • Registracija
Pravilnik • FAQ • Profil • Favorites • Galerija slika • Top lista • Download MP3 • MP3 razno • Spotovi • Noviteti 2013 • Muzički noviteti 2014

Red Hot Chili Peppers
Strana prethodna  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  sledeća
Upišite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    www.domaci.de Forum Indeks -> ~ Strana muzika ~ -> ~ Strani Lyrics ~
::  
Autor Poruka
ULT_RAS
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~

Godine: 41

Datum registracije: 25 Feb 2005
Mesto: Krusevac

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Apr 23, 2005 8:12 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Funky Crime
Funky Crime Why do you do what you do I do what I want to do who said you could do what you do I told you who told me to I do what I want to do I do what I want to do funky crime funky crime don't you know funk's colors blind well I've committed a funky crime against a state of mind Hey you mister interview I don't have to answer you this is what I grew into don't judge me and my soul stew cause funk is my attitude funk is my attitude funky crime funky crime don't you know funk's colors blind well I've committed a funky crime against a state of mind Barriers of race in the media take place tellin'you there is no room for what you do, don't budge there's no groove to your gloom who made you the judge always room for funky tunes and yes I funk it up Funky boy meets a funky girl make it funky, baby cause the funk is crazy Why do you do what you do I do what I want to do who said you could do what you do I told you who told me to I do what I want to do I do what I want to do funky crime funky crime don't you know funk's colors blind well I've committed a funky crime against a state of mind Funky crime funky crime funky funky crime the crime is funky

ULT_RAS
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Apr 23, 2005 8:16 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Get On Top
Get On Top Get on Top Get on Top Hit me come get me I bite but she bit me Go-rilla cunt-illa Sammy D and Salmonella Come with me 'cause I'm an ass killer You're ill but I'm iller I'll malinger on your block and Give the finger to a cop and Pick a lock before I knock and Set you up to get on top Chorus: Complications of a mastermind Last temptation of my kind Extra planetary sign When do we align All in time Right on Get up come sit up I light but she lit up Grass Hopper Show Stopper The life of a Wife Swapper Come with me 'cause I'm a big bopper You do but I wopper Exterminate my cause You want to draw some straws Be the one to see my flaws Make me bleed with painted claws Chorus Get on Top Get on Top Hit me come get me I bite but she bit me Speed Baller Rhodes Scholar Bottom Bitch And a Bottom Dollar Come with me 'cause I'm a Free Faller You hoot but I holler I'll malinger on your block Give the finger to a cop and Pick a lock before I knock on Set you up to get on top Get on Top

ULT_RAS
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Apr 23, 2005 8:18 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Give it Away
Give it Away What I've got you've got to give it to your mamma What I've got you've got to give it to your pappa What I've got you've got to give it to your daughter You do a little dance and then you drink a little water What I've got you've got to get it put it in you What I've got you've got to get it put it in you What I've got you've got to get it put it in you Reeling with the feeling don't stop continue Realize I don't want to be a miser Confide w/sly you'll be the wiser Young blood is the lovin' upriser How come everybody wanna keep it like the kaiser Give it away give it away give it away give it away now x 3 (chorus) I can't tell if I'm a kingpin or a pauper Greedy little people in a sea of distress Keep your more to receive your less Unimpressed by material excess Love is free love me say hell yes I'm a low brow but I rock a little know how No time for the piggies or the hoosegow Get smart get down with the pow wow Never been a better time than right now Bob Marley poet and a prophet Bob Marley taught me how to off it Bob Marley walkin' like he talk it Goodness me can't you see I'm gonna cough it (chorus) Lucky me swimmin' in my ability Dancin' down on life with agility Come and drink it up from my fertility Blessed with a bucket of lucky mobility My mom I love her 'cause she love me Long gone are the times when she scrub me Feelin' good my brother gonna hug me Drink my juice young love chug-a-lug me There's a river born to be a giver Keep you warm won't let you shiver His heart is never gonna wither Come on everybody time to deliver (chorus) (repeat first verse)

ULT_RAS
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Apr 23, 2005 8:23 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Higher Ground
Higher Ground People Keep on learnin' Soldiers Keep on warrin' World, Keep on turnin' Cause it won't be too long. Powers Keep on lyin', While your people Keep on dyin' World, Keep on turnin', Cause it won't be too long. Chorus: I'm so darn glad He let me try it again, 'Cause my last time on earth I lived a whole world of sin. I'm so glad that I know more than I knew then. Gonna keep on tryin' till I reach the highest ground. Teachers, Keep on teachin' Preachers, Keep on preachin', World, keep on turnin', 'Cause it won't be too long. Oh, no Lovers, Keep on lovin' While believers Keep on believin'. Sleepers, Just stop sleepin' 'Cause it won't be too long. Oh, no! Chorus (Spoken) An' Stevie knows that, uh, no-body's gonna bring me down. Till I reach the highest ground. (Spoken) 'cause me 'n' Stevie, see, we're gonna be a sailin' on the funky sound Till I reach the highest ground. (Spoken) Bustin' out, an I'll break you out, 'cause I'm sailin' on. Till I reach the highest ground (Spoken)Just, uh, sailin' on sailin' on the higher ground Till I reach the highest ground

ULT_RAS
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Apr 23, 2005 8:37 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

I Could Die For You
I Could Die For You Something inside the cards I know is right Don't want to live Somebody elses life This is what I want to be And this is what I give to you Because I get it free She smiles while I do my time I could die for you Oh this life I choose I'm here to be your only go-between To tell you of the sights These eyes have seen What I really want to do is Turn it into motion Beauty that I can't abuse You know that I'd use my senses to You can see that It's only everywhere I'd take it all and then I'd find a way to share Come along and go Along with me Wander with me yo It's all for free I could die for you Whatchu wanna do Oh this life I choose Come again and tell me Where you want to go What it means for me To be with you alone Close the door and No one has to know How we are Come along and go Along with me Wander with me yo It's all for free I could die for you Whatchu want to do Oh this life I choose

ULT_RAS
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Apr 23, 2005 8:39 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

I Like Dirt
I Like Dirt Some come up and some come young Live to love and give good tongue Sit down get down in the sun Rocket to the woman is on the one Chorus: I like dirt I like dirt I like dirt I like dirt The earth is made of dirt and wood And I'd be water if I could Live in a dream In your stream Live in a dream Some come up and some come young Live to love and give good tongue Sit down get down in the sun Rocket to the woman is on the one Chorus Some come slow and overload Must roll over when you're told Let's unzip and let's unfold A letter to the pet better get it to go Chorus Space is made of everything And I'd be fire that I bring Live in a dream In your spring Live in a dream Some come slow and overload Must roll over when you're told Let's unzip and let's unfold A letter to the pet better get it to go Chorus Some come up and some come young Live to love and give good tongue Sit down get down in the sun Rocket to the woman is on the one Chorus Some come up and some come young Live to love and give good tongue Sit down get down in the sun Rocket to the woman is on the one

ULT_RAS
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Apr 23, 2005 8:41 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Magic Johnson
Magic Johnson l. a. lakers fast break makers kinds of the court shake and bake all takers back to back is a bad ass fact a claim that remains in tact m-a-g-i-c see you on the court buck has come to play his way and his way is to thwart m-a-g-i-c magic of the buck other teams pray for dreams but he don't give a [fuck] penetrating the lane like a bullet train comes the magic blood a telepathic brain knucklehead suckers better duck when the buck comes through like a truck scott stops pops and drops it in on his way back gets a little skin from the hand of a man named a. c. green slam so hard break your t.v. screen worthy's hot with his tomahawk take it to the hole make your mamma talk i hate to burst your bubble but triple double trouble is coming to your town and he's going to make rubble l. a. lakers fast break makers kings of the court shake and bake all takers back to back is a bad ass fact a claim that remains in tact lakers are the team that i watch on the telly cause they got more moves that a bowl full of jelly the buck stops here - pops - then cheers a roar through the forum that deafens my ears the one and only know if his kind sits in a throne not for the records that he holds but for being bald and bold kareem abdul jabbar all time great super super star i hate to burst your bubble but triple double trouble is coming to your town and he's going to make rubble does anybody want some magic johnson l. a. lakers fast break makers kings of the court shake and bake all takers back to back is a bad ass fact a claim that remains in tact

ULT_RAS
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Apr 23, 2005 8:42 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Mellowship Slinky in B Major
Mellowship Slinky in B Major I've got a mellowship, I've got a fellowship I've got a nonstop "yo swan" hello chip Born to adore the big bad bison Thunderstorm and a man like Tyson Popcorn peanuts lookin' at big butts No I can not keep my mouth shut Rockin' to the beat of the fabulous forum My Lakers I adore 'em Blush my lady when I tell her The I do indeed love to smell her Sopping wet your pink umbrella Do the dog with Isabella I'm so in love yes with an artist Imagination, he's the smartest Robert Williams, stroke and splatter I attest to your gray matter Living kings how true it rings These are just a few of my favorite things Good God where's my sleigh Good God playing for days Good God any day now Good God take me away Good God purple haze Good God the baddest of brains Good God anyday now Good God ridin' my sleigh now Being that I'm the duke of my domain My hat goes off to Mark Twain Singing a song about what true men don't do Killing another creature that's kind of blue Writing about the world of the wild coyote Good man Truman Copote Talking about my throughts 'cuase they must grow Cock my brain to shoot my load I'm on the porch 'cause I lost my housekey Pick up my book I read Bukowski Can I get another kiss from you Kiss me right here on my tattoo (repeat 1st half of Good God section) Good God DeNiro's insane Good God rackin' my brain Good God anyday now Good God take me away now take me away Me my friends and the sex machine Do unto others like my brother Bean I know you've got a mother So give her a hug I know you've got a mother With a whole lot of love Billy sings and Basie swings These are just a few of my favorite things

ULT_RAS
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Apr 23, 2005 8:43 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Minor Thing
Minor Thing I Change the key from C to D You see to me it's just a minor thing He knows everything To readjust you've got to trust That all the fuss is just a minor thing And I'm a minor king He knows everything You've got your bit part, Mozart Hot dart acceleration Pop art, pistol chasin' Cat fight intimidation To read a mind you've got to Redefine the line to make your circle sing He knows everything You make a sound The spell is bound to come around It's just a minor thing He knows everything It's just a minor thing And I'm a minor king He knows everything You've got your bit part, Mozart Hot dart acceleration Pop art, pistol chasin' Cat fight intimidation All out interfacing Black star motivation Vampire sugar junkie Data basin' infiltration

ULT_RAS
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Apr 23, 2005 8:45 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

My Friends
My Friends My friends are so depressed I feel the question Of your loneliness Confide..., 'cause I'll be on your side You know I will, you know I will X Girlfriend called me up Alone and desperate On the prison phone They want... to give her 7 years For being sad CHORUS: I love all of you Hurt by the cold So hard and lonely too When you don't know yourself My friends are so distressed And standing on The brink of emptiness No words... I know of to express This emptiness CHORUS Imagine me taught by tragedy Release is peace I heard a little girl And what she said Was something beautiful To give... your love No matter what CHORUS

ULT_RAS
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Apr 23, 2005 8:46 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Naked In The Rain
Naked In The Rain Two faces On fire No traces Something has swallowed the night You know that nothing can make it all right Yeah Like candy Emotion Too much and sugar can turn to sand You scream but nobody touches your hand Are we just shouting at the pain Or do we see just what we are We're naked in the rain Naked in the rain Two children Guns loaded Take aim and blow all the dreams away Too late for anything better to say Hey Are we just crazy with the pain Or do we see just what we are We are naked in the rain Naked in the rain Two faces No fire No traces, fever has turned to snow Hearts break to show you the way as you go, ooh Are we just running from the pain Or do we see just what we are We're naked in the rain Naked in the rain Naked in the rain Naked in the rain Two children On fire Emotion Burns higher Guns loaded Blow all the dreams away Naked in the rain Naked in the rain Frighten by the pain Naked in the rain

ULT_RAS
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Apr 23, 2005 8:47 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

No Chump Love Sucker
No Chump Love Sucker She's a witch a bonafide bore what's more - she snores and that is a fact cow eyes lie yes it's time to resist how did I ever get into this how could I ever have kissed that bitch so what if she's got big tits She's the kinda girl who changas her mind really quick she's the kinda girl who won't just let things sit she came like a cat like a cat to cat nop she came in my lap with her womanly hips when I first met her I came unglued I played the part of a blueblooded fool I'm through with your sewage I'm through with your trash I always knew that I'd get the last laugh She's the kinda girl who changas her mind really quick she's the kinda girl who won't just let things sit like two trains on one track bound for a crash two red white and blues we were destined to clash I can't fix the future I can't change the past like fly by night news we were not meant to last I'm through with your bluefish I'm through with your gash I'm through being screwed with by you and your wack attack Jump back for chump love you won't be back for cover but no no no no I'm no chump love sucker No chump love sucker No chump love sucker I thought that your love was a matter of fact but I lost my pride when I realized that the smack in my bag and my baseball bat was all you were after boys "you dirty rat" she's a bitch and a brat and a living disaster she thought she was fast but I was faster

Prikaz poruka:   
Upišite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    www.domaci.de Forum Indeks -> ~ Strana muzika ~ -> ~ Strani Lyrics ~ -> Red Hot Chili Peppers Vreme je podešeno za GMT + 1 sat
Strana prethodna  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  sledeća
Strana 2 od 8

Pređite u:  
Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete menjati Vaše poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete brisati Vaše poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete glasati u anketama u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete postavljati fajlove u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete preuzeti fajlove sa ovog foruma

- Burek Forum - Doček Nove 2018. godine - Venčanja, svadbe - Proslave - TipoTravel - Kuda večeras - Anwalt - legal -

Bookmark to: Twitter Bookmark to: Facebook Bookmark to: Digg Bookmark to: Del.icio.us Bookmark to: StumbleUpon