www.domaci.de Forum Indeks Home
Portal • Forum • Novi upisi • Pretraga • Link do nas • Domaći filmovi • Lista korisnika • Tim sajta • Proverite privatne poruke • Prijava • Registracija
Pravilnik • FAQ • Profil • Favorites • Galerija slika • Top lista • Download MP3 • MP3 razno • Spotovi • Noviteti 2013 • Muzički noviteti 2014

Red Hot Chili Peppers
Strana prethodna  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  sledeća
Upišite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    www.domaci.de Forum Indeks -> ~ Strana muzika ~ -> ~ Strani Lyrics ~
::  
Autor Poruka
ULT_RAS
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~

Godine: 41

Datum registracije: 25 Feb 2005
Mesto: Krusevac

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Apr 23, 2005 8:48 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

On Mercury
On Mercury I've got myself In a masochistic hold Why don't you let go Shake it off Just to redirect my flow Come on let's go Sit up straight I'm on a double date I've got to find my way Into the light, heavy, middle weight We don't stop rock around the clock Motor mouthing off In front of every other road block Come again and tell me What you're going thru Like a girl who only knew Her child was due Memories of everything Of lemon trees on mercury Come to me with remedies From five or six of seven seas You always took me with a smile When I was down Memories of everything That blew thru Looking up into A reverse vertigo What an undertow Give it up Another stubborn scorpio Come on, let's go Sit up straight I'm on a double date I've got to find my way Into the light, heavy, middle weight We don't stop rock around the clock Motor mouthing off In front of every other road block Come again and tell me What you're going thru Like a girl who only knew Her child was due To the moon she gave Another good review Turn around and look at me It's really really you

ULT_RAS
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Apr 23, 2005 8:49 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

One Hot Minute
One Hot Minute I was riding Riding on my bike Me with my friend We're so alike Am I all alone She said all we Have is this We just had to stop And share a kiss Am I all alone One hot minute And I'm in it come and get it (3 times) If I chase it I might waste it Come and get it Am I all alone Sitting in the fire Get along and have some fun Floating to be higher Maybe I'm your special one Silent testifier Breathe the moon And eat the sun Sitting in the fire A tiny wink is all All we have No it's not much more But don't get mad Am I all alone Close your eyes And click your heels Can you believe How good it feels Am I all alone One hot minute And I'm in it come and get it (3 times) If I chase it I might waste it Come and get it Am I all alone Three lbs. of love Inside my skull A million more lives It's never dull Just a few times spun Spun around the sun A couple more or less And then we're done

ULT_RAS
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Apr 23, 2005 8:50 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Pea
Pea I'm a little pea I love the sky and the trees I'm a teeny tiny little ant Checking out this and that I am nothing So you have nothing to hide And I'm a pacifist So I can fuck your shit up Oh yea I'm small Fuck you asshole You homophobic redneck dick You're big and tough and macho You can kick my ass So fucking what

ULT_RAS
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Apr 23, 2005 8:51 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

"Porcelain"

In my dreams I'm dying all the time
As I wake its kaleidoscopic mind
I never meant to hurt you
I never meant to lie
So this is goodbye
This is goodbye

Tell the truth you never wanted me
Tell me

In my dreams I'm jealous all the time
As I wake I'm going out of my mind
Going out of my mind

ULT_RAS
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Apr 23, 2005 8:59 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Road Trippin
Road Trippin' Road trippin' with my two favorite allies Fully loaded we got snacks and supplies It's time to leave this town It's time to steal away Let's go get lost Anywhere in the U.S.A. Let's go get lost Let's go get lost Chorus: Blue you sit so pretty West of the one Sparkles light with yellow icing Just a mirror for the sun Just a mirror for the sun Just a mirror for the sun These Smiling eyes are just a mirror for So much as come before those battles lost and won This life is shining more forever in the sun Now let us check our heads And let us check the surf Staying high and dry's More trouble than it's worth In the sun Just a mirror for the sun Just a mirror for the sun Just a mirror for the sun These Smiling eyes are just a mirror for In Big Sur we take some time to linger on We three hunky dory's got our snakefinger on Now let us drink the stars It's time to steal away Let's go get lost Right here in the U.S.A Chorus These smiling eyes are just a mirror for These smiling eyes are just a mirror for Your smiling eyes are just a mirror for

ULT_RAS
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Apr 23, 2005 9:00 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Scar Tissue
Scar Tissue Scar tissue that I wish you saw Sarcastic mister know it all Close your eyes and I'll kiss you 'cause With the birds I'll share With the birds I'll share This lonely view With the birds I'll share This lonely view Push me up against the wall Young Kentucky girl in a push-up bra Fallin' all over myself To lick your heart and taste your health 'cause With the birds I'll share This lonely view... Blood loss in a bathroom stall Southern girl with a scarlet drawl Wave good-bye to ma and pa 'cause With the birds I'll share With the birds I'll share This lonely view With the birds I'll share This lonely view Soft spoken with a broken jaw Step outside but not to brawl Autumn's sweet we call it fall I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl and With the birds I'll share This lonely view... Scar tissue that I wish you saw Sarcastic mister know it all Close your eyes and I'll kiss you 'cause With the birds I'll share With the birds I'll share This lonely view With the birds I'll share This lonely view...

ULT_RAS
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Apr 23, 2005 9:05 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Shallow Be Thy Game
Shallow Be Thy Game I was not created In the likeness of a fraud Your hell is something scary I prefer a loving god We are not the center Of this funny universe And what is something worse I do not serve In fear of such a curse Shallow be thy game 2000 years look in the mirror You play the game of shame And tell your people live in fear A rival to the way you see The bible let him be I'm a threat to your survival And your control company CHORUS: You'll never burn me You'll never burn me I'll be your heretic You can't contain me I am the power free Truth belongs to everybody To anyone who's listenin' You're not born into sin The guilt they try and give you Puke it in the nearest bin Missionary maddness Sweep up culture w/ a broom Trashing ancient ways Is par for the course It's fucking rude To think that you're above The laws of nature is a joke Purple sashes feeding masses Smoke on which to choke I might be a monkey When it comes to being holy Fundamental hatred Get down on your knees and CHORUS

ULT_RAS
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Apr 23, 2005 9:21 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Skinny Sweaty Man
Skinny Sweaty Man Flashin' lots of cash and spendin' lots-o-loot he's sitting at the bar - then he's sittin' at the booth across the dance floor he does scoot he's the skinny sweaty man in the green suit The caboose that could he goes toot toot been known to gag and sometimes puke a very good friend of granny goose he's the skinny sweaty man in the green suit Skinny sweaty man in the green suit He's half man and half cartoon but good buddy don't be confused he's full blooded looney tune he's the skinny sweaty man in the green suit Face to face with the man in the moon his family doctor is doctor seuss if you catch him in your soup please don't shoot he's the skinny sweaty man in the green suit Skinny sweaty man in the green suit He was new in town a free wheelin' clown a funny young duke hangin' under the roof of a place in time united sound he'll play a little guitar sing a few blues he's the kind-a-guy that you can't refuse despite the fact that he's no brute he's the skinny sweaty man in the green suit Strike the magic groove make him jerk and move like an eight legged freak in snake skin boots coming soon to a theatre near you he's the skinny sweaty man in the green suit

ULT_RAS
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Apr 23, 2005 9:22 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Special Secret Song Inside Version 2
Special Secret Song Inside Version 2 Special Secret Song Inside Well my lady lady, she lives three houses away she claims that she can hear my baby screaming to me "Fuck me Anthony, well Anthony" I want to party on your pussy, baby I want to party on, party on your pussy I want to party on your pussy, baby I want to party on your pussy, yeah, yeah, yeah Struck by lust in a telephone booth busted by a cop, he said "That's uncouth" he said that he can hear my baby screeming to me "Fuck me Anthony, well Anthony" I want to party on your pussy, baby I want to party on, party on your pussy I want to party on your pussy, baby I want to party on your pussy, yeah, yeah, yeah I want to party on your pussy, baby I want to party on your pussy I want to party on your pussy, baby I want to party on your pussy I want to party on your pussy, baby I want to party on your pussy I want to party on your little pussy, girl I want to party on your pussy Let me shine your diamond the girl got a scratch slap that cat have mercy I want to party on your pussy, baby I want to party on, party on your pussy I want to party on your pussy, baby I want to party on your pussy, yeah, yeah, yeah

ULT_RAS
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Apr 23, 2005 9:26 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Stone Cold Bush
Stone Cold Bush she's stone cold bush yea and baby that's alright she's stone cold bush yea and that's alright with me get up off your knees, come on walk with me tell me what you need to get along a statue come to live i cut you with my knife bleeding to the tune of dolly dagger she's stone cold bush haight street got nothing to show except the skirt on your ass when you're livin' on the streets you've got to let it roll get on with what you've got awe everybody knows that it's alright you've got no secrets to tell but when you walk that walk and talk that talk you do it oh so well she's stone cold bush she's got marble eyes sweet china doll her thighs and animal in pain she starts to cry her pipes are open wide she blows more than my mind echo sounds of soul time after time she's stone cold bush

ULT_RAS
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Apr 23, 2005 9:27 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Subway To Venus
Subway To Venus step right up and listen please you're gonna get it with the greatest of ease everybody gather round all aboard the underground you've got to get in before you get out and gettin' out is what it's gonna be about if you find that you are blind open your bashful mind let my band step inside and take you on a cosmic ride with honest sounds i'll paint your brain for in this song i do proclaim that once aboard this moving train i'll do my best to ease your pain slinky as my speech may be on this trip you'll ride for free this axis bold as love you see comes and goes so easily space is king or so i sing, subway to venus once aboard and feeling smooth like a liquid you will ooze into a state of mind that soothes aw be my quest inside my grove cause what i've got to give to you is gonna make you wiggle like a wiggley worm cause you deserve to wiggle and squirm life's too short to be in a hole so bust into your funkiest stroll space is king or so i sing, subway to venus take your body shake it around do the dog on the ground and if i can't make you dance i guess i'll just have to make you piss your pants space is king or so i sing, subway to venus

ULT_RAS
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~
~ Voli svog Anđelka ~

serbia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Sub Apr 23, 2005 9:28 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Taste The Pain
Taste The Pain flat on my back in a lonely sprawl i stare at the ceiling because i can not fall asleep tonight no not at all head lights flash across my bedroom wall crying eyes open because i can not fall in love with you no not at all walk away and taste the pain come again some other day aren't you glad you weren't afraid funny how the price gets paid busted in two like a brittle stick i can not drink because my throat constricts lovesick from you that will never do open my mouth i couldn't make a sound i could not scream i could not shout it out to you nothing to do walk away and taste the pain come again some other day aren't you glad you weren't afraid funny how the price gets paid this may come as a shocking surprise i have to take a walk i have to kiss it goodbye goodbye my love goodbye my love i am not alive walk away and taste the pain come again some other day aren't you glad you weren't afraid funny how the price gets paid

Prikaz poruka:   
Upišite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    www.domaci.de Forum Indeks -> ~ Strana muzika ~ -> ~ Strani Lyrics ~ -> Red Hot Chili Peppers Vreme je podešeno za GMT + 1 sat
Strana prethodna  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  sledeća
Strana 3 od 8

Pređite u:  
Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete menjati Vaše poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete brisati Vaše poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete glasati u anketama u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete postavljati fajlove u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete preuzeti fajlove sa ovog foruma

- Burek Forum - Doček Nove 2018. godine - Venčanja, svadbe - Proslave - TipoTravel - Kuda večeras - Anwalt - legal -

Bookmark to: Twitter Bookmark to: Facebook Bookmark to: Digg Bookmark to: Del.icio.us Bookmark to: StumbleUpon