:: |
| Autor |
Poruka |
Miss Nikakve Sanse Odomaćeni �lan

 |
Godine: 48
Datum registracije: 02 Avg 2004 Poruke: 1596 Mesto: Zagreb :)

|
|
Kiss And Say Goodbye
This is got to be the saddest day of my life
I call you here today for a bit of bad news
I won’t be able to see you anymore
Because of my obligations and the ties that you have.
We’ve being meeting here everyday
And since this is our last day together
I wanna hold you, just one more time.
When you turn and walk away
Don’t look back
I wanna remember you, just like this
Let’s just kiss and say goodbye.
----
I have to meet you here today
There’s just so many things to say
Please don’t stop me ‘til I’m through
This is something I hate to do.
We’ve being meeting here so long
I guess what we’ve done, all was wrong
Please darling, don’t you cry
Let’s just kiss and say goodbye.
Many months have passed us by
(I’m gonna miss you) I’m gonna miss you, I can’t lie
(I’m gonna miss you) I’ve got ties and so do you
I just think this is the thing to do.
It’s gonna hurt me I can’t lie
Maybe you’ll meet, you’ll meet another guy
Understand me, won’t you try, try, try, try, try, try, try
Let’s just kiss and say goodbye.
(I’m gonna miss you) I’m gonna miss you, I can’t lie
(I’m gonna miss you) Understand me, won’t you try
(I’m gonna miss you) It’s gonna hurt me I can’t lie.
|
_________________ :93: Mi plešemo... la la lala... cijeli dan i noć... :93: :50: |
|
| |
|
 |
Miss Nikakve Sanse Odomaćeni �lan

 |
Godine: 48
Datum registracije: 02 Avg 2004 Poruke: 1596 Mesto: Zagreb :)

|
|
Staying Power
I’m not going nowhere
I’m staying...baby I’m staying
You know why?
I’ve got staying power
Baby, I’ve made plans
In a fancy restaurant where we can dance
Put on my favorite dress
You know the one
That oozes sexiness
Tonight when we make love
I’m going to work your body with my tongue
Ohh baby, my missions clear
There’s more than love that keeps you here
I’ve got staying power
Just when you think it’s over
I’ll come right back again
I’ve got staying power
Just when you think it’s over
I’ll come right back again
I’ve got staying power
Just when you think it’s over
Slow down, don’t heat so fast
Anticipation makes a good thing last
Tease me with your emotions
Soon we’ll share nature’s body lotion
Are you ready to free
Girl you know you got just what I need
Oh baby, my missions clear
It’s more than love that keeps you here
I’ve got staying power
Just when you think it’s over
I’ll come right back again
I’ve got staying power
Just when you think it’s over
I’ll come right back again
I’ve got staying power
Just when you think it’s over
No, no baby I’m not going anywhere
No no no I’m not going anywhere
I’ll be here
Ill be here
For years and years
Tonight when we make love
I’m going to work your body with my tongue
Oh baby my missions clear
There’s more than love that keeps you here
I’ve got staying power
Just when you think its over
I’ll come right back again
I’ve got staying power
Just when you think it’s over
I’ll come right back again
I’ve got staying power
Just when you think it’s over
|
_________________ :93: Mi plešemo... la la lala... cijeli dan i noć... :93: :50: |
|
| |
|
 |
Manhattan Psycho Killer

 |
Godine: 49
Datum registracije: 15 Jul 2004 Poruke: 4031 Mesto: ...where the wild roses grow!

|
|
Let the music play
One ticket, please
Lord have mercy, everybody’s there
Hey, what’s goin?on man, yeah
She’s at home, yeah, she’s at home
Yeah, she’s at home
Let the music play
I just wanna dance the night away
Here, right here, right here is where I’m gonna stay
All night long, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, wee
Let the music play on
Just until I feel this misery is gone
Movin? kickin? groovin? keep the music strong
On and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
I’m out here dancin?and still, huh
I can’t erase the things I feel
The tender love we used to share
See, it’s like it’s no longer there
I’ve got to hide what’s killin?me inside
Let the music play
I just want to dance the night away
Here, right here, right here is where I’m gonna stay
All night long, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Let the music play on
Just until I feel this misery is gone
Ah, movin? kickin? groovin? keep the music strong
Ah, let it play on and on, let it play on and on and on and on and on and on, play on, and on, play
I think I’m gonna be alright, ha, ha, ha
If I can make it through the night, oh, Lord
I’ll just pretend she’s here with me
I’ll close my eyes, her face I’ll see
I know it’s make believe, but it’s the only hope for me
Let the music play
I just wanna dance the night away
Ah, here, right here is where I’m gonna stay
All night long, ooh, ooh, ooh, wee
Let the music play on
Just until I feel this misery is gone
Movin? kickin? groovin? keep the music strong
Let it play on, let it play on, let it play on, please, let it play on, let it play on
|
|
|
| |
|
 |
Manhattan Psycho Killer

 |
Godine: 49
Datum registracije: 15 Jul 2004 Poruke: 4031 Mesto: ...where the wild roses grow!

|
|
You see the trouble with me
I’m like a blind man who lost his way
I can’t see nothin’
I’m like a deaf man who can’t relay
Yeah, I can’t hear nothin’
You see the trouble with me
I can’t do nothin’ without my baby
And as plain as can be
It’s gonna drive me crazy
I walk the lonely streets late at night
Cold and lonely
Everything I do is wrong, never right
I’m lonely for her only
See the trouble with me
I can’t do nothin’ without my baby
And as plain as can be
It’s gonna drive me crazy
See the trouble with me
I can’t do nothin’ without my baby
And as plain as can be, what do I do
It’s gonna drive me crazy
See the trouble with me
I can’t do nothin’ without my baby
And as plain as can be, what do I do
It’s gonna drive me crazy
See the trouble with me
I can do nothin’ without my baby
And as plain as can be
It’s gonna drive me crazy
|
|
|
| |
|
 |
Manhattan Psycho Killer

 |
Godine: 49
Datum registracije: 15 Jul 2004 Poruke: 4031 Mesto: ...where the wild roses grow!

|
|
Just the way you are
Don't go changing, trying to please me
You never let me down before
I don't imagine you're too familiar
And I don't see you anymore
I would not leave you in times of trouble
We never could have come this far
I took the good times, I'll take the bad times
I'll take you just the way you are
Don't go trying some new fashion
Don't change the color of your hair
You always have my unspoken passion
Although I might not seem to care
I don't want clever conversation
I don't want to work that hard
I just want some someone to talk to
I want you just the way you are.
I need to know that you will always be
The same old someone that I knew
What will it take till you believe in me
The way that I believe in you.
I said I love you and that's forever
And this I promise from my heart
I could not love you any better
I love you just the way you are.
|
|
|
| |
|
 |
Manhattan Psycho Killer

 |
Godine: 49
Datum registracije: 15 Jul 2004 Poruke: 4031 Mesto: ...where the wild roses grow!

|
|
You're the first, the last, my everything
We got it together did'nt we
nobody but you and me
we got it together baby
My first, my last, my everything
and the answer to all my dreams
you're my Sun, my Moon, my guiding star
my kind of wonderful, that's what you are
I know there's only, only one like you
there's no way they could have made two
you're you're all I'm living for
your love I'll keep for evermore,
you're the first my last my everything
In you I've found so many things
a love so new only you could bring
can't you see if you,
you'll make me feel this way
you're like a first morning dew on a brand new day
I see so many ways that I can love you
till the day i die........
You're my reality yet I'm lost in a dream
you're the first my last my everything
I know there's only, only one like you
theres no way they could have made two
girl you're my reality
but I'm lost in a dream
you're the first you're the last my everything
|
|
|
| |
|
 |
Manhattan Psycho Killer

 |
Godine: 49
Datum registracije: 15 Jul 2004 Poruke: 4031 Mesto: ...where the wild roses grow!

|
|
What am I gonna do with you
You got to do anything
You got to do anything
You got to do anything
You got to do anything
You got to do anything
You got to do anything
You got to do anything
Oh, baby, sweet baby
What am I gonna do, yeah, yeah
Baby, sweet baby, my babe
What am I gonna do with you, yeah
Been makin’ love for hours
And, baby, with you goin’ strong
Girl, this night is our
And, ooh, I swear I feel it comin’ on, yeah
Oh, I know when we get through
Girl, I won’t be able to move
I don’t know just what you got
I just don’t want you to stop
Givin’ me, all of me
Baby, oh, baby
Girl, what am I gonna do
Baby, sweet baby, my babe
What am I gonna do with you
Ooh, what a groove thing
Love how you do it
Ain’t what you got, babe
Girl, it’s how you use it, yeah
Stay right there, right there, don’t you move
You don’t know what I’m going through
Girl, you made me give it up
You are unwillin’, you’re just to much
You know how to make me ”Ow”
Ooh...ooh...baby
Ooh...ooh...baby
Ooh...ooh...baby
Oh, baby, oh, baby
Girl, what am I gonna do
Ah, baby, sweet baby, my babe
What am I gonna do with you
Brr...na-na-na-na
Brr...na-na-na-na
Ah
Brr...na-na-na-na
Brr...na-na-na-na
Yeah...yeah...eah...eah...
Baby, oh, baby
Tell me what am I gonna do with you
Ah, baby, sweet baby, my babe
Girl, what am I gonna do with you
Brr...na-na-na-na
Brr...na-na-na-na
|
|
|
| |
|
 |
sonjica Prijatelj foruma

 |
Godine: 45
Datum registracije: 16 Jan 2005 Poruke: 4471 Mesto: ispod palme na obali mora

|
|
Rio De Janeiro
Have you been there? (4x)
What're you talkin' about, man?
I'm talkin' about Rio, Rio, Rio, Rio.
I've been to Rio de Janeiro.
I love the fun in the sun and the people.
In Rio de Janeiro, it's so exciting to see,
no matter where you go.
Any time, day or night, everything is so alive.
Music there is really hot.
You should see 'em do the Rio rock.
Nothing like it nowhere else.
It's a feeling that I've never felt.
Never stops, never ends.
It blows your mind just being there.
In Rio de Janeiro,
I love the fun in the sun with the people.
In Rio de Janeiro, it's so exciting to see,
no matter where you go.
I went to Sugar Hill the other night.
From the top you see the city lights.
Took the cable car to the other side.
The moon above was big and bright.
Then I saw this huge crowd.
People dancing and singing loud.
People smiled as I walked around.
I felt so good, so I got down.
In Rio, Rio de Janeiro.
repeat II
|
_________________ *Ko zna zasto je to dobro! ! !*Mislicu o tome sutra! ! !*
Za sve igrace igrica VAZNO!KLIKNI OVDE |
|
| |
|
 |
sonjica Prijatelj foruma

 |
Godine: 45
Datum registracije: 16 Jan 2005 Poruke: 4471 Mesto: ispod palme na obali mora

|
|
Oh What A Night For Dancing
Oh we're goin out tonight
Finger poppin you look out-a sight
Won't be no stoppin all the discotheques
Better be ready we're gonna hit em hard
Hard and heavy
Party strong all night long
Just you girl and me
You're my million dollar baby
My pretty sexy lady oh
Oh what a night for dancing
Oh what a night for romancing
We're gonna laugh and dance half the night away
We're gonna scream and shout while the music plays
Then around about two, tell you what I'm gonna do
Girl I'm gonna take you home and stick plenty love to you
Let's get it on all night long, just you girl and me
You're my million dollar baby
My pretty sexy lady oh
Oh what a night for dancing
Oh what a night for romancing
|
_________________ *Ko zna zasto je to dobro! ! !*Mislicu o tome sutra! ! !*
Za sve igrace igrica VAZNO!KLIKNI OVDE |
|
| |
|
 |
Annabel_Lee � NaUgHtGeLiC �

 |
Godine: 44
Datum registracije: 02 Feb 2005 Poruke: 30310

|
|
Do sada upisani textovi Barry White-a (alfabetnim redom):
All Around The World
Baby We Better Try To Get It Together
Can't Get Enough Of Your Love, Babe
Don't Make Me Wait Too Long
I'll Do For You Anything You Want Me To
I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little More, Baby
I'm Qualified To Satisfy You
It's Ecstasy When You Lay Next To Me
I've Got So Much To Give
Just The Way You Are
Kiss And Say Goodbye
Let The Music Play
Never, Never Gonna Give Ya Up
Oh What A Night For Dancing
Practice What You Preach
Rio De Janeiro
Staying Power
What Am I Gonna Do With You
You See The Trouble With Me
Your Sweetness Is My Weakness
You're The First, The Last, My Everything
|
_________________ ƸӜƷ Tread softly because you tread on my dreams ƸӜƷ |
|
| |
|
 |
|
|
Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme u ovom forumu Vi ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu Vi ne možete menjati Vaše poruke u ovom forumu Vi ne možete brisati Vaše poruke u ovom forumu Vi ne možete glasati u anketama u ovom forumu Vi ne možete postavljati fajlove u ovom forumu Vi ne možete preuzeti fajlove sa ovog foruma
|
|