:: |
| Autor |
Poruka |
vecadok Prijatelj foruma

 |
Godine: 57
Datum registracije: 06 Nov 2003 Poruke: 7276 Mesto: Beograd

|
|
Give me all your love
When I first saw you baby
You took my breath away,
I knew your name was trouble
But, my heart got in the way
I couldn�t stop myself from reaching out,
I could not turn away
I don�t even know your name
An� I can�t leave you alone,
I�m running round in circles
Like a dog without a bone
I know the game you�re playing
But, baby I just can�t let go
So give me all your love tonight,
Give me all your love tonight
I�ll do anything you want
Just give me all of your loving tonight
I�ll work hard everyday
To love and treat you right.
I�ll rock you in the morning
And roll you in the night.
Any way you want
I�m gonna prove my love for you.
So give me all your love tonight,
Give me all your love tonight
I�ll do anything you want,
Just give me all of your loving
tonight, tonight, tonight...
I am blinded by your smile
And I�m crazy about your walk
I shiver and I shake
When I hear you baby talk
I�m a fool for your loving babe,
Give me all your loving tonight...
So give me all your love tonight,
Give me all your love tonight
I�ll do anything you want,
Just give me all of your loving tonight
Anything you want from me...
So give me all your love tonight,
Give me all your love tonight
I�ll do anything you want,
Just give me all of your loving
tonight, tonight, tonight...
just for you, my good angel :angel9:
PS. cela tema je posvećena nekome
s' kim jedino podnosim slušanje ove grupe
|
_________________ Tražeći sebe naišla sam na tebe...
i potpuno se izgubila!
...ali dobar san će biti lek na dar! |
|
| |
|
 |
vecadok Prijatelj foruma

 |
Godine: 57
Datum registracije: 06 Nov 2003 Poruke: 7276 Mesto: Beograd

|
|
Here I go again
I don’t know where I’m going
But, I sure know where I’ve been
Hanging on the promises
In songs of yesterday
An’ I’ve made up my mind,
I ain’t wasting no more time
But, here I go again
Here I go again
Tho’ I keep searching for an answer,
I never seem to find what I’m looking for
Oh lord, I pray
You give me strength to carry on,
’cos I know what it means
To walk along the lonely street of dreams
An’ here I go again on my own
Goin’ down the only road I’ve ever known,
Like a hobo* I was born to walk alone
An’ I’ve made up my mind
I ain’t wasting no more time
I’m just another heart in need of rescue,
Waiting on love’s sweet charity
An’ I’m gonna hold on
For the rest of my days,
’cos I know what it means
To walk along the lonely street of dreams
An’ here I go again on my own
Goin’ down the only road I’ve ever known,
Like a hobo* I was born to walk alone
An’ I’ve made up my mind
I ain’t wasting no more time
But, here I go again,
Here I go again,
Here I go again,
Here I go...
An’ I’ve made up my mind,
I ain’t wasting no more time
An’ here I go again on my own
Goin’ down the only road I’ve ever known,
Like a hobo I was born to walk alone
’cos I know what it means
To walk along the lonely street of dreams
An’ here I go again on my own
Goin’ down the only road I’ve ever known,
Like a hobo I was born to walk alone
An’ I’ve made up my mind
I ain’t wasting no more time...
But, here I go again,
Here I go again,
Here I go again,
Here I go,
Here I go again...
|
_________________ Tražeći sebe naišla sam na tebe...
i potpuno se izgubila!
...ali dobar san će biti lek na dar! |
|
| |
|
 |
vecadok Prijatelj foruma

 |
Godine: 57
Datum registracije: 06 Nov 2003 Poruke: 7276 Mesto: Beograd

|
|
Can't go on
I’ve been feeling sentimental,
In a melancholy way,
Blues siting on my shoulder,
Getting heavier every day...
Staring into space,
One thing on my mind,
I’ve been trying to drown
The thought of you
By drinking too much wine...
Then my imagination
Starts running wild,
I snap my fingers
And you’re there by my side...
Can’t go on without your love,
There’s no song without your love...
Ain’t no reason, ain’t no rhyme,
Without your love
I’ll go out of my mind...
Been getting too lazy,
Letting myself go,
Feeling like a refugee
No one cares for anymore...
Endless lonely days,
I just try to get through,
And there’s no escape,
Even when I sleep,
’cause all I dream is you...
Then my imagination
Gets the better of me,
’cause you’re everywhere I go,
In everything I see...
I can’t go on without you love,
There’s no song without your love...
There ain’t no reason, there ain’t no rhyme,
Without your love
I’ll go out of my mind...
You make me dance,
You make me sing,
When I’m with you
I can do anything...
When I’m cold,
You keep me warm.
And give me shelter
From the howling storm...
There ain’t no reason, there ain’t no rhyme,
Without your love
I’ll go out of my mind...
Can’t go on without your love,
There’s no song without your love...
|
_________________ Tražeći sebe naišla sam na tebe...
i potpuno se izgubila!
...ali dobar san će biti lek na dar! |
|
| |
|
 |
vecadok Prijatelj foruma

 |
Godine: 57
Datum registracije: 06 Nov 2003 Poruke: 7276 Mesto: Beograd

|
|
Don't fade away
As I stand at the crossroad,
I see the sun sinking low...
With my cross of indecision,
I can’t tell which way to go...
Now I have seen the seven wonders
And I have sailed the seven seas,
I’ve walked and talked with angels,
And danced all night with gypsy queens...
All in all it’s been a rocky road,
Twists and turns along the way...
But, I still pray for tomorrow,
All my hopes, my dreams
Don’t fade away... don’t fade away...
I have painted many portraits,
Memories of love and pain,
Though cut down by life’s deceptions
I found the strength to start again...
All in all it’s been a rocky road,
Twists and turns along the way...
But, I still pray for tomorrow,
All my hopes, my dreams
Don’t fade away... don’t fade away.
Heaven help a man
Trying to make up his mind,
With the darkness closing in,
I feel I’m running out of time...
Shine a light for me,
Help me find the way to go,
And take me where I’ve never been before...
And so I stand at the crossroad,
Watching the sun sinking low...
With my cross of indecision,
Trying to find the way to go...
All in all it’s been a rocky road,
Twists and turns along the way,
But, I still pray for tomorrow
All my hopes, my dreams
Don’t fade away...
|
_________________ Tražeći sebe naišla sam na tebe...
i potpuno se izgubila!
...ali dobar san će biti lek na dar! |
|
| |
|
 |
vecadok Prijatelj foruma

 |
Godine: 57
Datum registracije: 06 Nov 2003 Poruke: 7276 Mesto: Beograd

|
|
Fool for your loving no more
I was born under a bad sign,
Left out in the cold
I’m a lonely man who knows
Just what it means to lose control
But, I took all the heartache
And turned it to shame,
Now I’m moving, moving on,
And I ain’t taking the blame
Don’t come running to me,
I know I’ve done all I can
A hard loving woman like you
Just makes a hard loving man
So I can say it to you, babe
I’ll be a fool for your loving no more,
A fool for your loving no more
I’m so tired of trying, I always end up crying,
Fool for your loving no more
I’ll be a fool for your loving no more
I’m tired of hiding my feelings,
You left me lonely too long
I gave my heart, and you tore it apart,
Oh, baby, you done me wrong
Don’t come running to me,
I know I’ve done all I can
A hard loving woman like you
Just makes a hard loving man
So I can say it to you, babe
I’ll be a fool for your loving no more,
A fool for your loving no more
I’m so tired of trying, I always end up crying,
Fool for your loving no more
I’ll be a fool for your loving no more
I’ll be a fool for your loving no more, no more, no more
So I can say it to you, babe
I’ll be a fool for your loving no more,
A fool for your loving no more
I’m so tired of trying, I always end up crying,
Fool for your loving no more
A fool for your loving no more
Fool for your loving no more...
|
_________________ Tražeći sebe naišla sam na tebe...
i potpuno se izgubila!
...ali dobar san će biti lek na dar! |
|
| |
|
 |
vecadok Prijatelj foruma

 |
Godine: 57
Datum registracije: 06 Nov 2003 Poruke: 7276 Mesto: Beograd

|
|
Is this love
I should have known better
Than to let you go alone,
It’s times like these
I can’t make it on my own
Wasted days, and sleepless nights
And I can’t wait to see you again
I find I spend my time
Waiting on your call,
How can I tell you, baby
My back’s against the wall
I need you by my side
To tell me it’s alright,
’cos I don’t think I can take anymore
Is this love that I’m feeling,
Is this the love, that I’ve been searching for
Is this love or am I dreaming,
This must be love,
’cos it’s really got a hold on me,
A hold on me...
I can’t stop the feeling
I’ve been this way before
But, with you I’ve found the key
To open any door
I can feel my love for you
Growing stronger day by day,
An’ I can’t wait to see you again
So I can hold you in my arms
Is this love that I’m feeling,
Is this the love, that I’ve been searching for
Is this love or am I dreaming,
This must be love,
’cos it’s really got a hold on me,
A hold on me...
Is this love that I’m feeling,
Is this the love, that I’ve been searching for...
Is this love or am I dreaming,
Is this the love, that I’ve been searching for...
|
_________________ Tražeći sebe naišla sam na tebe...
i potpuno se izgubila!
...ali dobar san će biti lek na dar! |
|
| |
|
 |
vecadok Prijatelj foruma

 |
Godine: 57
Datum registracije: 06 Nov 2003 Poruke: 7276 Mesto: Beograd

|
|
Looking for love
I’m tired of waiting
An’ closing my eyes
I’m asking myself
Why is it all my horizons
Are so far away
I look in the mirror
Don’t like what I see
In my reflection
A stranger is staring at me
Looking for love
The love of a woman
The needs of a man
I try so hard to belive
But I don’t understand
The search goes on
But over the mountains
Across the sea
I know love is waiting
I hear it calling to me
Calling my name
I’m looking for love all around me
Looking for love to surround me
The love that I need
To rescue the state of my heart
Alone again, it’s always the same
I’ve just been marking my time
Since the day I was born
With no one to blame
The candle is burning
It’s way down low
I just need someone
To show me the way to go
Which way to go.
I’m looking for love all around me
Looking for love to surround me
The love that I need
To rescue the state of my heart
I’m looking for love
An’ finding only heartache
Looking for love
An’ finding only heartache
I’m looking for love to rely on
Looking for love, a shoulder to cry on
I’m looking for love
To rescue the state of my heart...
|
_________________ Tražeći sebe naišla sam na tebe...
i potpuno se izgubila!
...ali dobar san će biti lek na dar! |
|
| |
|
 |
vecadok Prijatelj foruma

 |
Godine: 57
Datum registracije: 06 Nov 2003 Poruke: 7276 Mesto: Beograd

|
|
Still of the night
In the still of the night
I hear the wolf howl, honey
Sniffing around your door
In the still of the night
I feel my heart beating heavy
Telling me I gotta have more
In the shadow of night
I see the full moon rise
Telling me what’s in store,
My heart start aching
My body start a shaking
And I can’t take no more, no, no
Now I just wanna get close to you
An’ taste your love so sweet
And I just wanna make love to you
Feel your body heat...
In the still of the night...
In the still of the night...
Over here baby...
In the heat of the day
I hang my head down low
And hide my face from the sun
Through the light of the day
Until the evening time
I’m waiting for the night to come
In the still of the night,
In the cool moonlight,
I feel heart is aching
In the still of the night...
Tell me here baby
In the still of the night
I hear the wolf howl, honey
Sniffing around your door...
In the still of the night
I feel my heart beating heavy
Telling me I gotta have more...
Now I just wanna get close to you
An’ taste your love so sweet
And I just wanna make love to you
Feel your body heat.
In the still of the night...
Still of the night,
Still of the night,
Still of the night...
|
_________________ Tražeći sebe naišla sam na tebe...
i potpuno se izgubila!
...ali dobar san će biti lek na dar! |
|
| |
|
 |
vecadok Prijatelj foruma

 |
Godine: 57
Datum registracije: 06 Nov 2003 Poruke: 7276 Mesto: Beograd

|
|
Child of babylon
When I heard the sound of thunder
On the day that I was born,
I was blinded by the lighting
An’ baptised in the storm
My father started crying
When he saw what he had done,
But, my mother started praying
Have mercy on my son,
He is a child of babylon
I am a child of babylon,
Lord have mercy on a wayward son
Nowhere to hide, nowhere to run
I am a child,
A child of babylon
When I’ve fooled around so many times
When I’ve known it ain’t been right,
But, I paint it all in colours
When it really should be black and white
I sail my ship through muddy waters,
Try to open every door,
When I saw the seven wonders
It left me wanting more
I am a child of babylon,
Lord have mercy on a wayward son
Nowhere to hide, got no place to run
I am a child,
A child of babylon
On my day of judgement
I know how it will be,
I’m prepared to meet my maker
With no hope for charity
I’ll stand alone and pay the price
For everything I’ve done,
’cos there ain’t guardian angel
For a child of babylon
I am a child,
A child of babylon
I am a child of babylon,
Lord have mercy on a wayward son
Nowhere to hide, got no place to run
I am a child,
A child of babylon
|
_________________ Tražeći sebe naišla sam na tebe...
i potpuno se izgubila!
...ali dobar san će biti lek na dar! |
|
| |
|
 |
vecadok Prijatelj foruma

 |
Godine: 57
Datum registracije: 06 Nov 2003 Poruke: 7276 Mesto: Beograd

|
|
Come an' get it
Are you woman enough
To take a man like me
Baby, I know what you got
You make it easy to see...
Now I wanna give you my loving
Believe me, babe, it’s true
Maybe more than you bargained for,
But, now it’s up to you...
So if you want it, come an’ get it,
I got something for you...
If you want it, come an’ get it,
I’ll leave it up to you...
Are you a women who takes
Anything you want
Or the kind who says that you do
Then tell me later you don’t...
Now I wanna give you my loving
I knew the moment we met
You gotta take me as you find me, baby,
Cos’ what you see is what you get...
So if you want it, come an’ get it,
I got something for you
If you want it, come an’ get it,
I’ll leave it up to you...
Are you woman enough
To take a man like me
Baby, you know what I got
I make it easy to see
So if you want it, come an’ get it,
I got something for you
If you want it, come an’ get it,
I’ll leave it up to you...
|
_________________ Tražeći sebe naišla sam na tebe...
i potpuno se izgubila!
...ali dobar san će biti lek na dar! |
|
| |
|
 |
vecadok Prijatelj foruma

 |
Godine: 57
Datum registracije: 06 Nov 2003 Poruke: 7276 Mesto: Beograd

|
|
Don’t break my heart again
I’m gonna take it to the limit of my love,
Before I turn and walk away
I’ve had enough of holding on
The promises of yesterday
Every day of my life, it seems,
Trouble’s knocking at my door,
It’s hard to try and satisfy
When you don’t know what you’re fighting for
Time and again I sing your song,
But, I’ve been runnin’ on empty far too long
I’ve had enough holdin’ on to the past,
Make no mistake, it could be your last
Don’t break my heart again, like you did before
Don’t break my heart again, I couldn’t take anymore
I never hide the feeling inside,
And though I’m standing my back to the wall,
I know that even in a summer love
A little bit of rain must fall
But, every road I take I know
Where it’s gonna lead me to,
Because I’ve travelled every highway
And they all keep coming back to you
Time and again I sing your song,
But, I’ve been runnin’ on empty far too long
I’ve had enough holdin’ on to the past,
Make no mistake, it could be your last
Don’t break my heart again, like you did before
Don’t break my heart again, I couldn’t take anymore
Don’t break my heart
Don’t break my heart again, like you did before
Don’t break my heart again, I couldn’t take anymore
|
_________________ Tražeći sebe naišla sam na tebe...
i potpuno se izgubila!
...ali dobar san će biti lek na dar! |
|
| |
|
 |
vecadok Prijatelj foruma

 |
Godine: 57
Datum registracije: 06 Nov 2003 Poruke: 7276 Mesto: Beograd

|
|
Lonely days, lonely nights
I’ve been burning my bridges
For too many years,
Drowning the sorrow
Of too many tears
Women and whiskey
Are my only friends,
One gives me strength,
One just pretends
I’ve been waiting my whole life
For things to work out right,
But, those lonely days turn into lonely nights
Yes, it do
I’ve heard all the wisdom
Of prophets and seers,
It don’t soothe my passion
And it don’t ease my fears
Burned by love
And blinded by snow,
Bad luck and trouble
Are with me wherever I go
I’ve been waiting my whole life
For things to work out right,
But those lonely days turn into lonely nights
Lonely days, lonely nights,
Lonely days, lonely nights
Lonely days, lonely nights,
Someday babe, it’s gonna be alright
Lonely days, lonely nights,
Someday babe, it’s gonna be alright for me, for me
Lonely days, lonely nights,
Someday babe, it’s gonna be alright...
|
_________________ Tražeći sebe naišla sam na tebe...
i potpuno se izgubila!
...ali dobar san će biti lek na dar! |
|
| |
|
 |
|
|
Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme u ovom forumu Vi ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu Vi ne možete menjati Vaše poruke u ovom forumu Vi ne možete brisati Vaše poruke u ovom forumu Vi ne možete glasati u anketama u ovom forumu Vi ne možete postavljati fajlove u ovom forumu Vi ne možete preuzeti fajlove sa ovog foruma
|
|