www.domaci.de Forum Indeks Home
Portal • Forum • Novi upisi • Pretraga • Link do nas • Domaći filmovi • Lista korisnika • Tim sajta • Proverite privatne poruke • Prijava • Registracija
Pravilnik • FAQ • Profil • Favorites • Galerija slika • Top lista • Download MP3 • MP3 razno • Spotovi • Noviteti 2013 • MuziÄ�ki noviteti 2014

Whitesnake
Strana prethodna  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  sledeća
Upišite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    www.domaci.de Forum Indeks -> ~ Strana muzika ~ -> ~ Strani Lyrics ~
::  
Autor Poruka
vecadok
Prijatelj foruma
Prijatelj foruma



Godine: 57

Datum registracije: 06 Nov 2003
Poruke: 7276
Mesto: Beograd

yugoslavia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Pon Avg 08, 2005 1:17 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Nighthawk

Gypsy woman told me
I’ve got to walk the night
Like a fallen angel,
I’m blinded by the light.
I need to find a love child,
Who never did no wrong.
A superstitious woman
To love me all night long.

Let me love you.

My heart beats like a hammer,
I’m scared of being alone,
I never thought I’d see the day
I’d curse when I was born.
Caught up in a fever, running hot ’n cold,
I need a sweet young woman
To satisfy my soul.

Let me love you.

Nighthawk, nighthawk
Shadow of the light,
A loner in the city streets
Crying in the night.
Nighthawk, nighthawk
Howling at the sky,
When the moon is on the rise
You’ll hear the nighthawk cry.

Let me love you, let me love you
Let me love you, let me love you,
let me love you.

Gypsy woman told em
I’ve got to walk the night,
Like a fallen angel
I’m blinded by the light.
Caught up in a fever running hot ’n’ cold,
Need a sweet young woman to satisfy my soul.

Let me love you.

Nighthawk, nighthawk
Shadow of the light,
A loner in the city streets
Crying in the night.
Nighthawk, nighthawk
Howling at the sky,
When the moon is on the rise
You’ll hear the nighthawk cry.

Let me love you...



_________________
Tražeći sebe naišla sam na tebe...
i potpuno se izgubila!
...ali dobar san će biti lek na dar!
 
vecadok
Prijatelj foruma
Prijatelj foruma



Godine: 57

Datum registracije: 06 Nov 2003
Poruke: 7276
Mesto: Beograd

yugoslavia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Pon Avg 08, 2005 1:32 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

The time is right for love

When I saw you in the garden
Sweet lilac in your hair,
The sunlight seemed to surround you
And bless the morning air.
I wondered what your name was
And if you would dance with me,
I heard you cry for mercy
But, my eyes they could not see.

’cos the time is right for love,
The time is right for love,
You can pray to the lord above
But, the time is right for love.

So much for all your sweet words,
All that you said you would do.
Remember all my love songs,
They were promises to you.
But, I don’t hold it against you,
I know you’re not to blame
So draw your circle around me
And we’ll put all your lovers to shame.

’cos the time is right for love,
The time is right for love,
You can pray to the lord above
But, the time is right for love.

’cos the time is right for love,
The time is right for love,
You can pray to the lord above
But, the time is right for love...

_________________
Tražeći sebe naišla sam na tebe...
i potpuno se izgubila!
...ali dobar san će biti lek na dar!
 
vecadok
Prijatelj foruma
Prijatelj foruma



Godine: 57

Datum registracije: 06 Nov 2003
Poruke: 7276
Mesto: Beograd

yugoslavia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Pon Avg 08, 2005 1:45 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Sailing ships

Do you remember
Standing on the shore,
Head in the clouds,
Your pockets filled with dreams
Bound for glory
On the seven seas of life,
But, the ocean is deeper than it seems

The wind was with you
When you left on the morning tide,
You set your sail for an island in the sun,
On the horizon, dark clouds up ahead,
For the storm has just begun

Take me with you,
Take me far away,
Lead me to the distant shore

Sail your ship across the water,
Spread your wings across the sky
Take the time to see
You’re the one who holds the key,
Or sailing ships will pass you by

You cry for mercy,
When you think you’ve lost your way,
You drift alone, if all your hope is gone
So find the strength and you will see
You control, your destiny,
After all is said and done

So take me with you,
Take me far away,
An’ lead me to the distant shore

Sail your ship across the water,
Spread your wings across the sky
Take the time to see
You’re the one who holds the key,
Or sailing ships will pass,
Sailing ships will pass you,
Sailing ships will pass you by...

Take me with you,
Take me far away,
We’ll ride the wind across the sky
Spread your wings and you will see
You control, your destiny,
So sailing ships don’t pass you by

So take me with you,
Take me far away,
We’ll ride the wind across the sky
Spread your wings and you will see
You control, your destiny,
So sailing ships don’t pass,
So sailing ships don’t pass you,
So sailing ships don’t pass you by...

Baby, baby, baby, baby,
You’ll find that you’re the only one
Can sail your ship across the sky

_________________
Tražeći sebe naišla sam na tebe...
i potpuno se izgubila!
...ali dobar san će biti lek na dar!
 
vecadok
Prijatelj foruma
Prijatelj foruma



Godine: 57

Datum registracije: 06 Nov 2003
Poruke: 7276
Mesto: Beograd

yugoslavia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Pon Avg 08, 2005 8:56 pm    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Cheap an' nasty

Come on baby...

I get so confused,
But, my heart knows you’re one of a kind
Leather an’ lace, an angels face,
Riding on a one track mind
You’re fully loaded with cruise control,
My four wheels rock with your back seat roll

You’re cheap an’ nasty,
All you wanna do is give it up, give it up
Cheap an’ nasty,
Come on an’ do the dirty with me

I get so excited, babe, when I’m invited
To ride in your limousine,
You drive it every day, burn it every night,
I wonder how you keep it so clean
Smooth accelerator, you get me so loose,
You keep your motor running till I run out of juice

You’re cheap an’ nasty,
All you wanna do is give it up, give it up
Cheap an’ nasty,
Come on an’ do the dirty with me

Cheap an’ nasty

I never knew it could be this way
An’ I never thought I’d ever complain,
But, gimme a second just to catch my breath
Babe, before you do it again

All the boys call your name
Down the wishing well,
Baby, when you go
You’re like a cat out of hell

You’re cheap an’ nasty,
All you wanna do is give it up, give it up
Cheap an’ nasty,
All you wanna do is give it up, give it up
Cheap an’ nasty,
All you wanna do is give it up, give it up
Cheap an’ nasty,
Come on an’ do the dirty with me

Come on an’ do the dirty,
Come on an’ do the dirty,
Come on an’ do the dirty with me
Come on an’ do the dirty with me...

_________________
Tražeći sebe naišla sam na tebe...
i potpuno se izgubila!
...ali dobar san će biti lek na dar!
 
vecadok
Prijatelj foruma
Prijatelj foruma



Godine: 57

Datum registracije: 06 Nov 2003
Poruke: 7276
Mesto: Beograd

yugoslavia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Pon Avg 08, 2005 9:01 pm    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Kittens got claws

Walking down the street
You’re the center of my universe
You got the world in your pocket,
My manhood in your purse
You ain’t a bad girl, honey,
No matter what the neighbours say,
It’s just that you were those skin-tight dresses
With your g-string tuned to a

Sweet, sweet, child of the street

Heaven sent, you’re an angel dressed in black,
Cool, stiletto strut, you’re a drop jaw cardiac
You’re the genuine, feline, prettiest girl I’ve ever seen,
With your thief of hearts smile
You’re a certified pleasure machine

Sweet, sweet, child of the street

Dressed to kill in diamonds and fur,
You get what you want
With your pussy cat purr

But, the kittens got claws,
She’ll tear your heart out
The kittens got claws,
She’ll scratch your back
The kittens got claws
She’ll tease an’ please you
The kittens got claws,
She’s a heart attack

You treat me good,
Sometimes you treat me bad,
But, keep it up, honey,
You’re the best time I’ve ever had
No matter what you put me through I must confess,
Oh, you got more style than a brand new xjs

Sweet, sweet, child of the street

Dressed to kill in diamonds and fur,
You get what you want
With your pussy cat purr

But, the kittens got claws,
She’ll tear your heart out
The kittens got claws,
She’ll scratch your back
The kittens got claws,
She’ll tease an’ please you
The kittens got claws,
She’s a heart attack...

Walking down the street
You’re the center of my universe
You got the world in your pocket,
My manhood in your purse
I know you ain’t a bad girl, honey,
No matter what the neighbours say,
It’s just that you were those skin-tight dresses
With your g-string tuned to a

Sweet, sweet, child of the street

Dressed to kill in diamonds and fur,
You get what you want
With your pussy cat purr

But, the kittens got claws,
She’ll tear your heart out
The kittens got claws,
She’ll scratch your back
The kittens got claws,
She’ll tease an’ please you
The kittens got claws,
She’ll blow your stack

The kittens got claws,
She’ll tear your heart out
The kittens got claws,
She’ll scratch your back
The kittens got claws,
She’ll tease an’ please you
The kittens got claws,
She’s a heart attack...

You scratch my back, baby,
An’ I’ll scratch yours...

_________________
Tražeći sebe naišla sam na tebe...
i potpuno se izgubila!
...ali dobar san će biti lek na dar!
 
vecadok
Prijatelj foruma
Prijatelj foruma



Godine: 57

Datum registracije: 06 Nov 2003
Poruke: 7276
Mesto: Beograd

yugoslavia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Pon Avg 08, 2005 9:10 pm    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Now you’re gone

Now you’re gone
I can feel my heart is breaking,
An’ I can’t go on
When I think of the love that you’ve taken

In the night I pray for your embrace,
Every time I close my eyes
I can’t escape your face
You’re out of sight,
But, always on my mind,
I never realised
My love could be so blind

You’re all I want,
Can’t you feel the love
In this heart of mine
You’re all I need,
So maybe we could turn back
The hands of time,
Maybe we could give it another try
One more time

But, now you’re gone
There’s an emptiness closing around me,
An’ I can’t go on
When all I have left is the memory

In the night I call out your name,
I wake up in a cold sweat
An’ I’m all alone again
I need your love
Much more than I can say,
I realise without you
I can’t face another day

You’re all I want,
Can’t you feel the love
In this heart of mine
You’re all that I need,
Since I lost you, girl,
I’ve been losing my mind
You’re all that I want,
So maybe we could turn back
The hands of time,
Maybe we could give it
Another try
One more time,
Baby, just one more time

Now you’re gone
I can feel my heart is breaking,
An I can’t go on
When all of my love has been taken

You’re all I want,
Can’t you feel the love
In this heart of mine
You’re all that I need,
Since I lost you, girl,
I’ve been losing my mind

You’re all I want,
Can’t you feel the love
In this heart of mine
You’re all that I need,
Since I lost you, girl,
I’ve been losing my mind...

_________________
Tražeći sebe naišla sam na tebe...
i potpuno se izgubila!
...ali dobar san će biti lek na dar!
 
vecadok
Prijatelj foruma
Prijatelj foruma



Godine: 57

Datum registracije: 06 Nov 2003
Poruke: 7276
Mesto: Beograd

yugoslavia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Pon Avg 08, 2005 10:38 pm    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Slip of the tounge

Sometime after midnight
The heat begins to rise,
Girl, you’d shame the devil
With that look that’s in your eyes
I know what’s on your mind
An’ I can’t run away,
If I don’t give you what you want
There’s going to be some hell to pay

Creeping up behind me
Knocking at my door,
I’ll never be too blind to see
Just what you’re looking for
You roll me over, make me moan,
Oh, such a velvet touch
You’d melt a heart of stone

Anytime, anyplace,
I’m just the fool who puts a smile on your face
A slave to love an’ keep you young
All it takes an’ no mistakes
Is just a slip of the tongue

Just a slip of the tongue

An’ if I want a little love
I gotta take a lot of pain,
Make me think a thousand times
Before I kiss again
I’m waiting on you every day an’ every night
If I don’t try to satisfy
There’s gonna be a fist fight

Anytime, anyplace,
I’m just the fool who puts a smile on your face
A slave to love an’ keep you young
All it takes an’ no mistakes
Is just a slip of the tongue

Just a slip of the tongue

The sun is slowly rising
An’ I’m sinking to my knees,
I’m dying just to close my eyes
I’m begging, darlin’, please
I hear you calling
An’ I’m crawling ’cross the floor
I give you everything I’ve got
An’ still you ask for more

Anytime, anyplace,
I’m just the fool who puts a smile on your face
A slave to love an’ keep you young
All it takes an’ no mistakes
Is just a slip of the tongue

A slip of the tongue,
Just a slip of the tongue,
Slip of the tongue,
Just a slip of the tongue,
Slip of the tongue,
A slip of the tongue...

_________________
Tražeći sebe naišla sam na tebe...
i potpuno se izgubila!
...ali dobar san će biti lek na dar!
 
vecadok
Prijatelj foruma
Prijatelj foruma



Godine: 57

Datum registracije: 06 Nov 2003
Poruke: 7276
Mesto: Beograd

yugoslavia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Pon Avg 08, 2005 10:52 pm    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Slow poke music

Y’know the joint was jumping
Like a dancing fool,
I saw you standing in the corner
Looking oh, so cool
I had a word with the dj
To make the music hot,
I’m gonna get you on the dance floor
If you are ready or not

Slow poke music,
I’ll get you down to the bone
Slow poke music,
I’ll never leave you alone, I’ll never leave you

When you move it to the left,
Or you shake it to the right,
No matter what you do, babe,
It’s like dynamite
With your sweet french perfume
An’ that criminal walk,
You know you’d melt my ice cream
With your body talk

Slow poke music,
I’ll get you down to the bone
Slow poke music,
I’ll never leave you alone, I’ll never leave you

I’m gonna shake you down,
Girl, I’m won’t do you no harm

Well, you move so fine,
Like stepping on glass,
An’ when you give me that smile,
I see lightning flash
East an’ west, north an’ south,
Oh babe, you’re so hot
I’m gonna melt in your mouth

Slow poke music,
I’ll get you down to the bone
Slow poke music,
Get into it, babe,
Slow poke music,
I’ll nail it down to the bone
Slow poke music,
Baby, baby, baby, baby
Girl, I’ll never leave you alone...

_________________
Tražeći sebe naišla sam na tebe...
i potpuno se izgubila!
...ali dobar san će biti lek na dar!
 
vecadok
Prijatelj foruma
Prijatelj foruma



Godine: 57

Datum registracije: 06 Nov 2003
Poruke: 7276
Mesto: Beograd

yugoslavia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Pon Avg 08, 2005 11:12 pm    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Wings of the storm

On an’ on, the road goes on,
An’ it’ll go on forever,
Time will show if you and i
Will walk that road together
Through fire an’ water, ice an’ snow,
Heaven above us, an’ hell below,
Holding on, trying to walk the line
With sweet temptation running close behind

I’m talking ’bout love
Ooh, love

Like a fire forever burning,
A flaming heart that’s yearning, more an’ more
A love to keep us warm
On the wings of the storm

Everyday an’ every night
I keep hoping it’ll be all right,
Trying to leave the past behind,
Still looking for some peace of mind
But, destiny brought us together
An’ promised us a time that would last forever
Tho’ it’s all been said before
It’s the kind of love worth fighting for

I’m talking about love
Ooh, love

Like a fire forever burning,
A flaming heart that’s yearning, more an’ more
A love to keep you warm
On the wings of the storm

On an’ on, the road goes on,
An’ it’ll go on forever,
Time will show if you and i
Will walk that road together

I’m talking about love
Ooh, love

Like a fire forever burning,
A flaming heart that’s yearning, more an’ more
A love to keep us warm
On the wings of the storm
My love will keep you warm
On the wings of the storm...

_________________
Tražeći sebe naišla sam na tebe...
i potpuno se izgubila!
...ali dobar san će biti lek na dar!
 
vecadok
Prijatelj foruma
Prijatelj foruma



Godine: 57

Datum registracije: 06 Nov 2003
Poruke: 7276
Mesto: Beograd

yugoslavia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Pon Avg 08, 2005 11:51 pm    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Bloody Mary

When you’re waltzing down the high street
Singing that sweet french perfume song
Looking out for the boys who couldn’t sing along.
Moving like a dancer on the ballroom floor,
Sweet ballerina get me begging for more
When you’re rolling your eyes behind your dior shades.

Bloody mary, the queen of the ball,
Bloody mary, you want it all.
I’ve been looking for you, looking for me.

I like sugar in my woman more than saccharine,
Too much sweet talk make a nice boy mean.
All in all, mary, you’re no good for me.
Just like a bee-sting, babe, you’re a pain in my heart
Hurting me more and more.
You get me down on my knees when you talk dirty to me.

Bloody mary, the queen of the ball,
Bloody mary, you want it all.
I’ve been looking for you.
Bloody mary, bloody mary,
Bloody mary, bloody mary.

You know that madame palm and her five sweet daughters
Couldn’t give a man what the doctor ordered.
Ooh, mary, I love the way you turn it on.

Bloody mary, the queen of the ball,
Bloody mary, you want it all.
I’ve been looking for you.
Bloody mary, bloody mary,
Bloody mary, bloody mary.

You know that madame palm and her five sweet daughters
Couldn’t give a man what the doctor ordered.
Ooh, mary, I love the way you turn it on.
I told, ooh, mary, I love the way you turn it on.

_________________
Tražeći sebe naišla sam na tebe...
i potpuno se izgubila!
...ali dobar san će biti lek na dar!
 
vecadok
Prijatelj foruma
Prijatelj foruma



Godine: 57

Datum registracije: 06 Nov 2003
Poruke: 7276
Mesto: Beograd

yugoslavia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Ned Avg 28, 2005 2:05 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

All or nothing

Tonight’s the night
To come in out of the cold,
I’ve waited such a long, long time
I’m getting out of control
All or nothing
That’s what I want from you,
I’m gonna give you everything I got
Now what are you gonna do

Don’t try running away,
You know you get nothing that way
’cos it’s too late,
I’m gonna prove it to you
Too late,
I’ll do what you want me to do
Too late,
You can’t run anymore
Cos’ it’s too late for you now

My heart is burning
An’ the fire is hot,
My temperature is rising, rising, rising
I’m ready to rock
All or nothing
I’m gonna make you see,
I’ve made up my mind, for sure, this time
You’re gonna spend the night with me

So don’t try running away,
You know you get nothing that way
’cos it’s too late,
I’m gonna prove it to you
Too late,
I’ll do what you want me to do
Too late,
You can’t run anymore
’cos it’s too late for you now

So don’t try running away,
You know you get nothing that way
’cos it’s too late,
I’m gonna prove it to you
Too late,
I’ll do what you want me to do
Too late,
You can’t run anymore
’cos it’s too late for you now

Too late,
I’m gonna prove it to you
Too late,
I’ll do what you want me to do
Too late,
You can’t run anymore
’cos it’s too late for you now...

_________________
Tražeći sebe naišla sam na tebe...
i potpuno se izgubila!
...ali dobar san će biti lek na dar!
 
vecadok
Prijatelj foruma
Prijatelj foruma



Godine: 57

Datum registracije: 06 Nov 2003
Poruke: 7276
Mesto: Beograd

yugoslavia.gif
PorukaPostavljena: Ned Avg 28, 2005 2:17 am    Naslov poruke: Na vrh strane Na dno strane

Bad boys

I know you, you know me
I’m the black sheep of the family,
I’m in an’ out of trouble
I’m the talk of the town
I get wild in the street
When the sun goes down
I steal around, like a thief in the night
Dancing ’til the break of day

Bad boys,
Running undercover of moonlight
Bad, bad boys,
Getting wild in the street,
Wild in the city
I see you, you see me
Just a black street boy in society
With high-heeled women full of champagne an’ lies,
Getting wild in the street
’til the hot sunrise
Stealing round like a thief in the night
Dancing ’til the break of day

Bad boys,
Running undercover of moonlight
Bad, bad boys,
Getting wild in the street,
Wild in the city,
Wild in the city,
Wild in the city

Bad, bad boys,
Running undercover of moonlight
Bad, bad boys,
Getting wild in the street,
Wild in the city

I know you, you know me
I’m the black sheep of the family,
I’m in an’ out of trouble
I’m the talk of the town
I get wild in the street
When the sun goes down

I don’t care what the people think,
I can’t hear what the people say,
I steal around like a thief in the night
Dancing ’til the break of day

Bad, bad boys,
Running undercover of moonlight
Bad, bad boys,
Getting wild in the street,
Bad, bad, bad boys,
Running undercover of moonlight
Bad, bad boys,
Getting wild in the street,
Wild in the city

Undercover of moonlight...

_________________
Tražeći sebe naišla sam na tebe...
i potpuno se izgubila!
...ali dobar san će biti lek na dar!
 
Prikaz poruka:   
Upišite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    www.domaci.de Forum Indeks -> ~ Strana muzika ~ -> ~ Strani Lyrics ~ -> Whitesnake Vreme je podešeno za GMT + 1 sat
Strana prethodna  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  sledeća
Strana 6 od 7

 
Pređite u:  
Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete menjati Vaše poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete brisati Vaše poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete glasati u anketama u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete postavljati fajlove u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete preuzeti fajlove sa ovog foruma





- Burek Forum - Do�ek Nove 2018. godine - Ven�anja, svadbe - Proslave - TipoTravel - Kuda ve�eras - Anwalt - legal -

Bookmark to: Twitter Bookmark to: Facebook Bookmark to: Digg Bookmark to: Del.icio.us Bookmark to: StumbleUpon