:: |
| Autor |
Poruka |
Yasmin Banovan! Prijatelj foruma

 |
Godine: 60
Datum registracije: 31 Avg 2004 Poruke: 14175 Mesto: zemlja nedodjija

|
|
Summertime
Summertime, time, time,
Child, the living’s easy.
Fish are jumping out
And the cotton, Lord,
Cotton’s high, Lord, so high.
Your daddy’s rich
And your ma is so good-looking, baby.
She’s looking good now,
Hush, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby,
No, no, no, no, don’t you cry.
Don’t you cry!
One of these mornings
You’re gonna rise, rise up singing,
You’re gonna spread your wings,
Child, and take, take to the sky,
Lord, the sky.
But until that morning
Honey, n-n-nothing’s going to harm you now,
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,
Don’t you cry,
Cry.
|
_________________
 |
|
| |
|
 |
Yasmin Banovan! Prijatelj foruma

 |
Godine: 60
Datum registracije: 31 Avg 2004 Poruke: 14175 Mesto: zemlja nedodjija

|
|
Piece of My Heart
Oh, come on, come on, come on, come on!
Didn’t I make you feel like you were the only man —yeah!
Didn’t I give you nearly everything that a woman possibly can ?
Honey, you know I did!
And each time I tell myself that I, well I think I’ve had enough,
But I’m gonna show you, baby, that a woman can be tough.
I want you to come on, come on, come on, come on and take it,
Take it!
Take another little piece of my heart now, baby!
Oh, oh, break it!
Break another little bit of my heart now, darling, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Oh, oh, have a!
Have another little piece of my heart now, baby,
You know you got it if it makes you feel good,
Oh, yes indeed.
You’re out on the streets looking good,
And baby deep down in your heart I guess you know that it ain’t right,
Never, never, never, never, never, never hear me when I cry at night,
Babe, I cry all the time!
And each time I tell myself that I, well I can’t stand the pain,
But when you hold me in your arms, I’ll sing it once again.
I’ll say come on, come on, come on, come on and take it!
Take it!
Take another little piece of my heart now, baby.
Oh, oh, break it!
Break another little bit of my heart now, darling, yeah,
Oh, oh, have a!
Have another little piece of my heart now, baby,
You know you got it, child, if it makes you feel good.
I need you to come on, come on, come on, come on and take it,
Take it!
Take another little piece of my heart now, baby!
oh, oh, break it!
Break another little bit of my heart, now darling, yeah, c’mon now.
oh, oh, have a
Have another little piece of my heart now, baby.
You know you got it —whoahhhhh!!
Take it!
Take it! Take another little piece of my heart now, baby,
Oh, oh, break it!
Break another little bit of my heart, now darling, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
Oh, oh, have a
Have another little piece of my heart now, baby, hey,
You know you got it, child, if it makes you feel good.
|
_________________
 |
|
| |
|
 |
Yasmin Banovan! Prijatelj foruma

 |
Godine: 60
Datum registracije: 31 Avg 2004 Poruke: 14175 Mesto: zemlja nedodjija

|
|
Ball and Chain
Sittin’ down by my window,
Honey, lookin’ out at the rain.
Oh, Lord, Lord, sittin’ down by my window,
Baby, lookin’ out at the rain.
Somethin’ came along, grabbed a hold of me, honey,
And it felt just like a ball and chain.
Honey, that’s exactly what it felt like,
Honey, just dragging me down.
And I say, oh, whoa, whoa, now hon’, tell me why,
Why does every single little tiny thing I hold on to go wrong ?
Yeah it goes wrong, yeah.
And I say, oh, whoa, whoa, now babe, tell me why,
Does every thing, every thing.
Hey, here you gone today, I wanted to love you,
I just wanted to hold you, I said, for so long,
Yeah! Alright! Hey!
Love’s got a hold on me, baby,
Feels like a ball and chain.
Now, love’s just draggin’ me down, baby,
Feels like a ball and chain.
I hope there’s someone out there who could tell me
Why the man I love wanna leave me in so much pain.
Yeah, maybe, maybe you could help me, come on, help me!
And I say, oh, whoa, whoa, now hon’, tell me why,
Now tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me why, yeah.
And I say, oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, when I ask you,
When I need to know why, c’mon tell me why, hey hey hey,
Here you’ve gone today,
I wanted to love you and hold you
Till the day I die.
I said whoa, whoa, whoa!!
And I say oh, whoa, whoa, no honey
It ain’t fair, daddy it ain’t fair what you do,
I see what you’re doin’ to me and you know it ain’t fair.
And I say oh, whoa whoa now baby
It ain’t fair, now, now, now, what you do
I said hon’ it ain’t fair what, hon’ it ain’t fair what you do.
Oh, here you gone today and all I ever wanted to do
Was to love you
Honey you can still hear me rock and roll the best,
Only it ain’t roll, no, no, no, no, no.
Sittin’ down by my window,
Lookin’ out at the rain.
Lord, Lord, Lord, sittin’ down by my window,
Lookin’ out at the rain, see the rain.
Somethin’ came along, grabbed a hold of me,
And it felt like a ball and chain.
Oh this can’t be in vain
And I’m gonna tell you one more time, yeah, yeah!
And I say oh, whoa whoa, now baby
This can’t be, no this can’t be in vain,
And I say no no no no no no no no, whoa,
And I say whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Now now now now now now now now now no no not in vain
Hey, hope there is someone that could tell me
Hon’, tell me why love is like
Just like a ball
Just like a ball
Baaaaaaalllll
Oh daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy
And a chain.
Yeah.
|
_________________
 |
|
| |
|
 |
Yasmin Banovan! Prijatelj foruma

 |
Godine: 60
Datum registracije: 31 Avg 2004 Poruke: 14175 Mesto: zemlja nedodjija

|
|
Try (Just a Little Bit Harder)
Try, try, try just a little bit harder
So I can love, love, love him, I tell myself
Well, I’m gonna try yeah, just a little bit harder
So I won’t lose, lose, lose him to nobody else.
Hey! Well, I don’t care how long it’s gonna take you now,
But if it’s a dream I don’t want No I don’t really want it
If it’s a dream I don’t want nobody to wake me.
Yeah, I’m gonna try yeah, just a little bit harder
So I can give, give, give, give him every bit of my soul.
Yeah, I’m gonna try yeah, just a little bit harder
So I can show, show, show him love with no control.
Hey! I’ve waited so long for someone so fine
I ain’t gonna lose my chance, no I don’t wanna lose it,
Ain’t gonna lose my chance to make you mine, all mine.
All right, get it! Yeah!
Try yeah, try yeah, hey, hey, hey, try yeah,
Oh try whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa,
Oh anybody, oh anybody, oh anybody,
Try oh yeah (just a little bit harder)
Whoa I gotta try some more,
I said try yeah, aw I said try,
I said try try try try try try,
Oh try oh yeah, try oh yeah!
Hey hey, I gotta talk to my man now,
You know I, I gotta feel for my man now,
I said I, I gotta work for my man now,
You know I, I gotta hurt for my man now,
I think-a every day for my man now,
You know it, every way for my man now.
I say try, try yeah, oh try yeah,
Hey hey hey, try yeah-hey, oh, try...
|
_________________
 |
|
| |
|
 |
Yasmin Banovan! Prijatelj foruma

 |
Godine: 60
Datum registracije: 31 Avg 2004 Poruke: 14175 Mesto: zemlja nedodjija

|
|
Kozmic Blues
Time keeps movin’ on,
Friends they turn away.
I keep movin’ on
But I never found out why
I keep pushing so hard the dream,
I keep tryin’ to make it right
Through another lonely day, whoaa.
Dawn has come at last,
Twenty-five years, honey just in one night, oh yeah.
Well, I’m twenty-five years older now
So I know we can’t be right
And I’m no better, baby,
And I can’t help you no more
Than I did when just a girl.
Aww, but it don’t make no difference, baby, no, no,
And I know that I could always try.
It don’t make no difference, baby, yeah,
I better hold it now,
I better need it, yeah,
I better use it till the day I die, whoa.
Don’t expect any answers, dear,
For I know that they don’t come with age, no, no.
Well, ain’t never gonna love you any better, babe.
And I’m never gonna love you right,
So you’d better take it now, right now.
Oh! But it don’t make no difference, babe, hey,
And I know that I could always try.
There’s a fire inside everyone of us,
You’d better need it now,
I got to hold it, yeah,
I better use it till the day I die.
Don’t make no difference, babe, no, no, no,
And it never ever will, hey,
I wanna talk about a little bit of loving, yeah,
I got to hold it, baby,
I’m gonna need it now,
I’m gonna use it, say, aaaah,
Don’t make no difference, babe, yeah,
Ah honey, I’d hate to be the one.
I said you’re gonna live your life
And you’re gonna love your life
Or babe, someday you’re gonna have to cry.
Yes indeed, yes indeed, yes indeed,
Ah, baby, yes indeed.
I said you, you’re always gonna hurt me,
I said you’re always gonna let me down,
I said everywhere, every day, every day
And every way, every way.
Ah honey won’t you hold on to what’s gonna move.
I said it’s gonna disappear when you turn your back.
I said you know it ain’t gonna be there
When you wanna reach out and grab on.
Whoa babe,
Whoa babe,
Whoa babe,
Oh but keep truckin’ on.
Whoa yeah,
Whoa yeah,
Whoa yeah,
Whoa,
Whoa,
Whoa,
Whoa,
Whoa ...
|
_________________
 |
|
| |
|
 |
Yasmin Banovan! Prijatelj foruma

 |
Godine: 60
Datum registracije: 31 Avg 2004 Poruke: 14175 Mesto: zemlja nedodjija

|
|
To Love Somebody
There’s a light, certain kinda light,
Never ever, never shone on me, no, no.
Honey, I want, I want my whole life
To be lived with you, babe,
That’s what I want oh, was to be
Living and loving you.
There’s a way, oh everybody say
You can do anything, every thing yeah.
But what good, what good,
Honey, what good could it ever bring
‘Cause I ain’t got you with my love
And I can’t find you babe, no I can’t.
You don’t know, you don’t know what it’s like,
No you don’t, honey no you don’t know,
You don’t know what it’s like
To love anybody.
Oh honey, I wanna talk about love
And trying to hold somebody
The way I love you babe,
And I’ve been loving you babe.
In my brain, oh I can see your face again,
I know my frame of mind, yeah.
But nobody, nobody has to ever be so blind,
Honey, like I did, I know I was blind,
Honey, I tell you that I was, I was very, very blind.
Oh but I’m just a girl,
Can’t you just take a look at me and tell,
Tell that I live, honey I live and I breathe for you,
Don’t you know I do!
But what good, what good,
Honey, what good could ever do
‘Cause I ain’t got you, that’s all I’ve ever wanted,
And I ain’t got you, babe, oh but I’ve been looking ’round.
But you don’t know, you don’t know what it’s like,
No you don’t, no, no, no, you don’t know,
Honey, you don’t know what it’s like
Oh to love anybody.
Oh honey I wanna talk about
Trying to hold somebody when you’re lonely
The way I loved you, baby,
And I just want you to know I tried.
Oh I know that there’s a way
‘Cause everybody came to me one time and said,
”Honey, you can do anything,
Every little thing,#148; and I think I can.
Oh, but what good, what good,
Honey, what awfully good can it ever, ever bring,
‘Cause I can’t find you with my love,
And I can’t find you babe, oh anywhere.
Oh, but you don’t know,
You don’t know what it’s like,
No you don’t and you never ever, ever did.
You don’t know, honey,
You don’t know what it’s like
Oh to love anybody.
Oh honey I wanna talk about trying to hold you.
Oh baby, baby, baby, yeah,
But you don’t know,
You don’t know what it’s like,
And you never ever, ever did,
I said I tried to throw my love around you
And I tried to help you darling.
But you never ever, no you never ever,
No you never ever, no you never ever,
I know that you know that
No you never ever, ever, ever,
Oh let me throw my love,
Throw my love all around you, yeah.
|
_________________
 |
|
| |
|
 |
Yasmin Banovan! Prijatelj foruma

 |
Godine: 60
Datum registracije: 31 Avg 2004 Poruke: 14175 Mesto: zemlja nedodjija

|
|
Work Me, Lord
Work me Lord, work me Lord.
Please don’t you leave me,
I feel so useless down here
With no one to love
Though I’ve looked everywhere
And I can’t find me anybody to love,
To feel my care.
So ah work me Lord, whoa use me Lord,
Don’t you know how hard it is
Trying to live all alone.
Every day I keep trying to move forward,
But something is driving me, oh, back,
Honey, something’s trying to hold on to me,
To my way of life.
So don’t you forget me down here, Lord,
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,
Ah, ah, don’t you forget me, Lord.
Well I don’t think I’m any very special
Kind of person down here, I know better,
But I don’t think you’re gonna find anybody,
Not anybody who could say that they tried like I tried,
The worst you can say all about me
Is that I’m never satisfied. Whoa.
Whoa, oh, oh, work me Lord, hmm, use me Lord,
Please, honey, don’t you leave me,
I feel so useless down here.
I can’t find me anybody to love me
And I’ve looked around,
I’ve looked everywhere, everywhere
And I can’t find me anyone to love,
To feel my care.
So honey don’t you go and leave me, Lord,
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,
Honey, don’t you go off and leave me, Lord.
Can’t I show you how hard it is
Trying to live when you’re all alone.
Everyday I keep pushing,
Keep trying to move forward
But something is driving me, oh, back,
And something’s trying to hold on to me,
To my way of life, why.
Oh please, please, oh don’t you go and
Forget me down here, don’t forget me, Lord.
I think that maybe you can ease me,
Maybe I can help you, said uh whoa,
Oh please, please, don’t you go and leave me Lord,
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, whoa, whoa please,
Hmm please, don’t you leave me, Lord.
|
_________________
 |
|
| |
|
 |
Yasmin Banovan! Prijatelj foruma

 |
Godine: 60
Datum registracije: 31 Avg 2004 Poruke: 14175 Mesto: zemlja nedodjija

|
|
Little Girl Blue
Sit there, hmm, count your fingers.
What else, what else is there to do ?
Oh and I know how you feel,
I know you feel that you’re through.
Oh wah wah ah sit there, hmm, count,
Ah, count your little fingers,
My unhappy oh little girl, little girl blue, yeah.
Oh sit there, oh count those raindrops
Oh, feel ’em falling down, oh honey all around you.
Honey don’t you know it’s time,
I feel it’s time,
Somebody told you ‘cause you got to know
That all you ever gonna have to count on
Or gonna wanna lean on
It’s gonna feel just like those raindrops do
When they’re falling down, honey, all around you.
Oh, I know you’re unhappy.
Oh sit there, ah go on, go on
And count your fingers.
I don’t know what else, what else
Honey have you got to do.
And I know how you feel,
And I know you ain’t got no reason to go on
And I know you feel that you must be through.
Oh honey, go on and sit right back down,
I want you to count, oh count your fingers,
Ah my unhappy, my unlucky
And my little, oh, girl blue.
I know you’re unhappy,
Ooh ah, honey I know,
Baby I know just how you feel.
|
_________________
 |
|
| |
|
 |
Yasmin Banovan! Prijatelj foruma

 |
Godine: 60
Datum registracije: 31 Avg 2004 Poruke: 14175 Mesto: zemlja nedodjija

|
|
Move Over
You say that it’s over baby, Lord,
You say that it’s over now,
But still you hang around me, come on,
Won’t you move over.
You know that I need a man, honey Lord,
You know that I need a man,
But when I ask you to you just tell me
That maybe you can.
Please dontcha do it to me babe, no!
Please dontcha do it to me baby,
Either take this love I offer
Or honey let me be.
I ain’t quite a ready for walking, no no no no,
I ain’t quite a ready for walking,
And whatcha gonna do with your life,
Life all just dangling ?
Oh yeah, make up your mind, honey,
You’re playing with me, hey hey hey,
Make up your mind, darling,
You’re playing with me, come on now!
Now either be my loving man,
I said-a let me honey, let me be, yeah!
You say that it’s over, baby, no,
You say that it’s over now,
But still you hang around me, come on
Won’t you move over.
You know that I need a man, honey, I told you so.
You know that I need a man,
But when I ask you to you just tell me
That maybe you can.
Hey! Please dontcha do it to me, babe, no!
Please dontcha do it to me baby,
Either take this love I offer,
Honey let me be.
I said won’t you, won’t you let me be ?
Honey, you’re teasing me.
Yeah, you’re playing with my heart, dear,
I believe you’re toying with my affections, honey.
I can’t take it no more baby,
And furthermore, I don’t intend to.
I’m just tired of hanging from the end of a string, honey,
You expect me to fight like a goddamned mule.
Wah, wah, wah, wah, honey...
|
_________________
 |
|
| |
|
 |
Yasmin Banovan! Prijatelj foruma

 |
Godine: 60
Datum registracije: 31 Avg 2004 Poruke: 14175 Mesto: zemlja nedodjija

|
|
Cry Baby
Cry baby, cry baby, cry baby,
Honey, welcome back home.
I know she told you,
Honey I know she told you that she loved you
Much more than I did,
But all I know is that she left you,
And you swear that you just don’t know why,
But you know, honey I’ll always,
I’ll always be around if you ever want me
Come on and cry, cry baby, cry baby, cry baby,
Oh honey, welcome back home.
Don’t you know, honey,
Ain’t nobody ever gonna love you
The way I try to do ?
Who’ll take all your pain,
Honey, your heartache, too ?
And if you need me, you know
That I’ll always be around if you ever want me
Come on and cry, cry baby, cry baby, cry baby,
Oh daddy, like you always saying to do.
And when you walk around the world, babe,
You said you’d try to look for the end of the road,
You might find out later that the road’ll end in Detroit,
Honey, the road’ll even end in Kathmandu.
You can go all around the world
Trying to find something to do with your life, baby,
When you only gotta do one thing well,
You only gotta do one thing well to make it in this world, babe.
You got a woman waiting for you there,
All you ever gotta do is be a good man one time to one woman
And that’ll be the end of the road, babe,
I know you got more tears to share, babe,
So come on, come on, come on, come on, come on,
And cry, cry baby, cry baby, cry baby.
And if you ever feel a little lonely, dear,
I want you to come on, come on to your mama now,
And if you ever want a little love of a woman
Come on and baby baby baby babe babe baby now
Cry baby yeah.
|
_________________
 |
|
| |
|
 |
Yasmin Banovan! Prijatelj foruma

 |
Godine: 60
Datum registracije: 31 Avg 2004 Poruke: 14175 Mesto: zemlja nedodjija

|
|
Me & Bobby McGee
Busted flat in Baton Rouge, waiting for a train
And I’s feeling nearly as faded as my jeans.
Bobby thumbed a diesel down just before it rained,
It rode us all the way to New Orleans.
I pulled my harpoon out of my dirty red bandanna,
I was playing soft while Bobby sang the blues.
Windshield wipers slapping time, I was holding Bobby’s hand in mine,
We sang every song that driver knew.
Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose,
Nothing don’t mean nothing honey if it ain’t free, now now.
And feeling good was easy, Lord, when he sang the blues,
You know feeling good was good enough for me,
Good enough for me and my Bobby McGee.
From the Kentucky coal mines to the California sun,
Hey, Bobby shared the secrets of my soul.
Through all kinds of weather, through everything that we done,
Hey Bobby baby kept me from the cold.
One day up near Salinas, Lord, I let him slip away,
He’s looking for that home and I hope he finds it,
But I’d trade all of my tomorrows for one single yesterday
To be holding Bobby’s body next to mine.
Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose,
Nothing, that’s all that Bobby left me, yeah,
But feeling good was easy, Lord, when he sang the blues,
Hey, feeling good was good enough for me, hmm hmm,
Good enough for me and my Bobby McGee.
La la la, la la la la, la la la, la la la la
La la la la la Bobby McGee.
La la la la la, la la la la la
La la la la la, Bobby McGee, la.
La La la, la la la la la la,
La La la la la la la la la, hey now Bobby now Bobby McGee yeah.
Na na na na na na na na, na na na na na na na na na na na
Hey now Bobby now, Bobby McGee, yeah.
Lord, I’m calling my lover, calling my man,
I said I’m calling my lover just the best I can,
C’mon, where is Bobby now, where is Bobby McGee, yeah,
Lordy Lordy Lordy Lordy Lordy Lordy Lordy Lord
Hey, hey, hey, Bobby McGee, Lord!
Yeah! Whew!
Lordy Lordy Lordy Lordy Lordy Lordy Lordy Lord
Hey, hey, hey, Bobby McGee.
|
_________________
 |
|
| |
|
 |
Yasmin Banovan! Prijatelj foruma

 |
Godine: 60
Datum registracije: 31 Avg 2004 Poruke: 14175 Mesto: zemlja nedodjija

|
|
Mercedes Benz
Oh Lord, won’t you buy me a Mercedes Benz ?
My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends.
Worked hard all my lifetime, no help from my friends,
So Lord, won’t you buy me a Mercedes Benz ?
Oh Lord, won’t you buy me a color TV ?
Dialing For Dollars is trying to find me.
I wait for delivery each day until three,
So oh Lord, won’t you buy me a color TV ?
Oh Lord, won’t you buy me a night on the town ?
I’m counting on you, Lord, please don’t let me down.
Prove that you love me and buy the next round,
Oh Lord, won’t you buy me a night on the town ?
Everybody!
Oh Lord, won’t you buy me a Mercedes Benz ?
My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends,
Worked hard all my lifetime, no help from my friends,
So oh Lord, won’t you buy me a Mercedes Benz ?
That’s it!
|
_________________
 |
|
| |
|
 |
|
|
Vi ne možete otvarati nove teme u ovom forumu Vi ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu Vi ne možete menjati Vaše poruke u ovom forumu Vi ne možete brisati Vaše poruke u ovom forumu Vi ne možete glasati u anketama u ovom forumu Vi ne možete postavljati fajlove u ovom forumu Vi ne možete preuzeti fajlove sa ovog foruma
|
|